1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a dope figure. Glad I go and score one. These sold out within 45 min of the show opening each day. We’ll see if SS gets them online. Hope you can score one if you weren’t at the Con.
f1aac0eae77ba3a007e6451035e9e678.jpg
cd2acd7a91d3968401e9656c76abf8d9.jpg

Haven't seen the box yet, thanks for posting it.

Figure is definitely growing on me. May need to pick him up so my First Order trooper isn't all by himself. I hope the regular release box looks like that, as I the standard black & grey ones are old. I'd actually display this box like I do with my Marvel releases. EDIT: Just watched Rooks video, guess its just a sleeve for SDCC. Oh well.

Great pics, Rook.

The regular release is probably the standard black/grey box. This is actually a sleeve, the actual box is the standard one under the sleeve. I didn't get mine yet but I saw a video on Youtube.

Yeah the box is probably the actual exclusive piece of the release. They did a great job on the cover art. It has matte finish on some parts too while mostly gloss finish.

the prices on evilbay are ridiculous..
"I suggest patience"

I hope the scalpers get stuck with them,just like all the other ST troopers...

I almost didn't pick one up and then on the way to San Diego decided I really did want one. Glad I pulled the trigger. He's awesome. I hope these guys are half as cool in the movie as they look. If not...oh well. Still looks top notch.:yess:

20190724_150953-01.jpg

I got one as well. It's pretty dope. I have him posted up with ol' Palpy aka the Senate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

the prices on evilbay are ridiculous..
"I suggest patience"

I hope the scalpers get stuck with them,just like all the other ST troopers...

The haters jumped into this thread to gloat prematurely that no one wanted this figure. They are quiet now.

The haters jumped into this thread to gloat prematurely that no one wanted this figure. They are quiet now.

Paying $350-450 just to be "first" with the figure is really making those haters eat pie:lol

But seriously, I hope Sideshow puts them up today/tomorrow, I could definitely use one in my collection.

so none at SSC and none being sold at ACGHK...maybe HT have taken a huge beating with their previous Trooper exclusives from the ST.

Back