Hot Toys/Sideshow releases for MARCH '13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wake

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I have 7 figures with 'FINAL PAYMENTS' scheduled for March 20th/25th

I'm confident Black Widow and Thor wlll be out in March as they are already out in HK...

but what about:
Hulk
Iron Man Mk 7
Catwoman
Loki
and Spider-man

????

Any word on these?

Since there doesn't seem to be a peep overseas on a lot of these I'd be on delays. I only have the Hulk on order from this list and I'd be pretty surprised if he comes before April.

I'm confident Black Widow and Thor wlll be out in March as they are already out in HK...

but what about:
Hulk
Iron Man Mk 7
Catwoman
Loki
and Spider-man

????

Any word on these?

:lol HT is way behind schedule. Since NONE of those are out in HK, they won't be at Sideshow this month. Probably not even Black Widow and Thor unless they just squeak in at the very end of March.

I've got joker2.0 bane and catwoman on pre order but still no sign off them coming out. I thought joker was out December 2012

Black Widow/Thor will be released if they're already out in HK.
I think we'll get Joker 2.0 before the end of March.

I've got joker2.0 bane and catwoman on pre order but still no sign off them coming out. I thought joker was out December 2012

haha, and I thought Thor, BW and Loki were suppose to be out before December. And Hulk and Iron Man were out in March.

You really have add 3-4 months on HT's release dates

Man, the Batmobile will probably be pushed back. If it's after Summer or some crap I'll be a little let down.

I was being optimistic and thinking, end of Spring, I can see that. I bet it's August or Fall or some ****. I've never had something on order this long.

but what about:
Hulk
Iron Man Mk 7
Catwoman
Loki
and Spider-man

????

Any word on these?

Loki was meant to come out this week or so I was told, even with that information proving to be incorrect I still expect him to be released in HK in the next couple of weeks. Spiderman I reckon will hit another delay meaning a HK release in March and Sideshow to get him in April.

As for the others I'm not sure where Sideshow have got their March release dates from? AFAICR Hulk was always scheduled for around June was he not? The Mark VII will probably be released around the time of the new film so probably April/May as for Catwoman I reckon she'll be another for April at the earliest.

Note all the above dates are for their releases in HK meaning you can add another month on that for Sideshow to get them.

Man, the Batmobile will probably be pushed back. If it's after Summer or some crap I'll be a little let down.

I was being optimistic and thinking, end of Spring, I can see that. I bet it's August or Fall or some ****. I've never had something on order this long.

Considering how long Monger took to come out, you'd be lucky to see it released by the end of the year IMO.

but what about:
Hulk
Iron Man Mk 7
Catwoman
Loki
and Spider-man

????

Any word on these?

Yeah, Am also still waiting for Iron 7 and Cattie...take too long!!!:impatient:
Try to search on hottoys japan. They usually put more accurate date...

That crap with Sam Flynn was crazy from order time to eventual shipping.

I'll be happy if I get my hands on BW and Thor in March. I doubt Loki... My guess is April for him.

Well I have Bane coming in March (got the SS notice

I'm just waiting for BW. She was a bday gift, but still no word.

Back