• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys, Sideshow, Bandai, Statues and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SurlyJ

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE 10/21/14 - Reduced prices! Want to move these asap!

Everything listed is complete, opened and with all packaging unless otherwise noted. I will give deals for getting multiple things. Prices aren't set in stone, so send any good offers, unless you are offering me substantially less than what I'm asking. If a price isn't listed, I'm not really sure yet and open to any offer.

Shipping from Los Angeles, so I can give some small discounts to those in the area since shipping is cheaper. May have to charge slightly more in some cases to ship far across country. Open to international but it must be through paypal gift or I have to do it the expensive way with priority tracking if through goods pay. I have some feedback here, but most of it is at TFW HERE so any gift payments are secure and appreciated. Otherwise paypal fees are built in to prices, unless you want to be a good sport and tack on 1-2% to split them. :)

Thanks for stopping by

Hot Toys / 1/6

Sideshow Darth Vader EX - $290 shipped

Statues

SDCC Kotobukiya X-23 Bishoujo - $160 shipped
Marvel Subcasts from Upper Deck - $200 shipped for lot (these are the statues below)
Wolverine - $65 shipped (one claw has crack)
Spiderman - $45 shipped
Iron Man - $50 shipped
Ghost Rider - $75 shipped

SH Monsterarts

King Kong - $40 shipped
Gigan - $70 shipped
Alien Warrior - $35 shipped
Wolf Predator - $35 shipped

Gokins

SRC Grendizer - $40 shipped
SRC Shin Getter 1 - $45 shipped
SRC Mazinger Z + Weapons set - $40 shipped

Last edited:
Re: HUGE Collection for sale. Hot Toys, Sideshow, Bandai, Play Arts, all sort os stuf

First bumpage.

Re: HUGE Collection for sale. Hot Toys, Sideshow, Bandai, Play Arts, all sort os stuf

It's a new day

upperoo

Up again.

It's time for another bump! Couple items coming off the list real soon!

slowly but surely, losing my collection to you fine people

bumpage

we're almost to page 2 :horror

like clockwork

Hello, page 2.

Come on and buy stuff, I need money for SDCC! :)

post sdcc bump

Which Iron man and Ghost Rider statues are they?

It's that time of day.

Back