• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys/Sideshow 1/6 for sell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keysta75

Super Freak
Reaction score
To my fellow Freaks it comes a time when we must part away from some of our worldly possessions and my time is now (Damn Bills). Any way here's what I have for sell.

All prices are for US shipping only.

all figures are complete with box (unless Noted)

LOTR.jpg

Up first is a set of LOTR Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli. Aragorn and Legolas are the exclusive version. Aragorn was repainted by GDB a fellow member of the boards. Legolas sculpt is by another member of the board Darren Carnall but was aslo painted by GDB. Great work guys hate to let them go. Gimli is from toybiz. $280 shipped for all 3

Swars.jpg
saber.jpg

next set. All figures are complete except obi wan lit lightsaber when I got it that way from ebay. Set of all 3 $190 Shipped Han Solo SOLD to jediburrick

alien.jpg

$140 Shipped

Troop.jpg

$80 ShippedSOLD

Apes.jpg

$100 Shipped SOLD to jediburrick

jason-2.jpg
jason2.jpg

This figure lose. I also have his axe. I was told by a fellow member Darthmagnus a good friend of mines that the hockey mask was repainted by another member "DarkArtist" but as you can see the strap is damage. I believe with the talented members of this board someone could repair it. I myself never got around doing so. $70 Shipped

Newly Added Item/s
psp.jpg

I'm selling my custom firmware PSP the firmware 5.00M33 comes with a 4.0GB pro duo memory card and wall charger. $140.00 Shipped

PM me for any questions...offers are welcome
Feel free to drop me an email [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Bump for a great seller! I've seen these pieces in person and trust me the pics don't do em justice. The Lotr set is just crazy! And yes the Jason mask was weathered by DA. Good luck with your sale Key!

Maybe you should contact galactiboy; he is been searching for a HT Planet of the Apes Gorilla I think.

Back