• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys shadow predator 1/6, man of steele stands, highlander figures!!! CHEAP!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a new in the box hot toys exclusive shadow predator figure, looking to get 165 for him shipped. I also have the sideshow Highlander figures, They come with what you see, I have Duncan and Connor both present day, and midevil versions looking for 60 on each of those or all four for 180 and the hot toys Man of Steele Jor-el and Kal-el stands, 25 each for those, they are nice stands with metal plaques ion the stand that say the name, these are removable. they also include the bendable flying attachments. and lastly 5 dollars for the star wars stand. Please message me with any questions and if you'd like to purchase something. if you are making a purchase payment must be sent as a gift or paypal fees must be covered. Here's my Paypal info...

added a sideshow lords of the sith Vader, looking for 165 plus shipping. pics at the bottom.

[email protected]

IMG_1954.JPG

added a custom predator I made, he is really a cool piece, I will take best offer for him, but I'm looking for around 155 he looks way better in person, and has a sort of gun metal color to his armor and predator 2 body.

IMG_1956.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1929.JPG
IMG_1928.JPG
IMG_1927.JPG

Last edited:
need a quick sell here fellas. Make me an offer if you are interested in an item.

Just a heads up, I am really looking to sell this stuff.

Last edited:
You cannot beat these deals folks, I'm only going to be trying to sell these for like 48 more hours then I'm likely going to keep them, unless someone out there makes me an offer and we work something out.

Added Vader from 2009, the lords of the sith version. 165 plus shipping :) awesome deal here folks.

Last edited:
okay I have decided to leave this for sale thread open I will sell any of the itmes I have currently posted, it will be first come first serve, and since I don't need the money so urgently now prices will be adjusted accordingly.

the predators face is predator 2 and the mask is just a repainted predator 2 original mask.

Back