Hot Toys : Secret Base?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Hoot toots have become overpriced, and under QC these days. I'll wait and see what this leads to later on.

Agreed. I've pretty much turned my collecting to SH Figuarts/MonsterArts. They are proving to be much better collectible figures in my opinion. Amazing, sculpts, paint and articulation with minimal QC issues. Granted they don't possess the same size/realism as Hot Toys, they are getting much more of a wow factor on my shelf once you pose them well with awesome effects parts.

BLOO.png

SECRET DOOR ?!

So teasers of prototypes to get people all excited only to have them get frustrated/pissed off when they take forever/don't happen.

Pretty much

It's just more iron man. 1/4 this time.
Mark my words.

Iron who?

**** Hot Toys

Right in the ear!

My days of getting really excited about something HT are gone.

Same. Last thing that was really exciting was Robocop.

I guess it's some new store in Hong Kong.

From their facebook:

Fans have been wondering what is Secret Base since Hot Toys has introduced it last week and today we are excited to finally reveal to you all what exactly is “Secret Base”.

Secret Base is the brand new Hot Toys Official Store in Hong Kong, located in a bustling and centralized location in Mong Kok where all toy collectors frequently visit. After entering a space station-like door, visitors will arrive in a surreal sci-fi environment. Numerous collectibles of varying sizes from wide array of licenses such as Marvel, DC Comics, Star Wars, Predator and more can be found throughout the glass showcases in Secret Base and let fans immerse themselves in a collectible museum.

The store is dedicated to providing a spacious and comfortable place with quality customer service and one-of-a-kind experience for collectible lovers when they get their hands on the collectibles and special editions that they have longed after.

1382087_10151653656592344_343160291_n.jpg

I'm guessing it'll be a new HT store in asia like Toy Hunters / Toy Sapien or an online shop similar to Enterbay where you can order HT figures for cheap!

I hope it's the latter one.

I knew it! Sucks to everyone not living in HK though. :(

Now that they have a new store, they should have changed the Hot Toys logo. It looks just like the Miami Heat logo with bad lettering.

Back