Hot Toys Scar Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who would that be? u ain't the boss of me!

I pledge my allegiance to Boris Johnson!:lol

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

boris-johnson.jpg

OK Slug, I have over 100 posts.... :rotfl I've never taken the U.K seriously:rotfl...and ur postal system blows!

USA! USA! USA!

OH yeah! and I fart in your general direction! :fart

They all do , I've used alot and barely ever had the ultimate transaction. :rotfl:rotfl

HELL yes our postal system sucks:lol

Royal mail never ring my bell or knock my window, they just leave my package outside my door and then walk away (even when it is meant to require a sig)
when they don't have the package with them they leave a 'sorry you were out' card which is ridiculous as they did not even bother to check if I was in. The last time I expected a package from them the dude dropped a card and I had to run after him down the street :mad:

Parcel force turn up outside my flat in their van and the dude just sits there for like half an hour talking on the phone!:mad:

but at least with parcel force you know you will get the goods.

I am still waiting for 2 items from royal mail that I bought like 3 months ago:mad::mad:

Thats great, now STOP BEING A DAMN NECROPOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have to necropost, post something that would, I don't know, add to the conversation that was going on.

Back