• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys SCAR for trade also (looking to get ipad2), P2 ELDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARAFAT209

Super Freak
Reaction score
here you have 3 preds for sale

3costums.jpg

ancient $600 doesnt have the orginal spear or plasma cannon , and the spear showed on the picture was broken i fixed one of the sides but couldnt find the other end

P2 with elder pred armor $400

p2 king $300 ?(sold )

everything is as pictured

AVP ELDER BOXED SOME quills applied $500 shipped

item is completed with all accesories , it seems the neck post was open and then glued back , iam not the original owner so i wouldnt know why they did that

elderwithquills-1.jpg

elderwithquills2-1.jpg

AVPR CLEANER KIT $350 shipped

used but in great shape

cleanerkit5.jpg

cleanerkit4.jpg

AVP SCAR $550 +SHIPPING

celtic1.jpg

COLLECTION-1.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Huge lot of parts :avp , p2 ,avpr and more

P1 MIB $470 +SHIPPING

P1.jpg

Berserker loose $170 shipped comes with complete armor ,1 set of hands and 1 blade
DSCF0576.jpg

Last edited:

you need a price..............btw-if you ever sell off a Predator skull, let me know.

MORE items will be post it

Last edited:

oh you talking about the falconer skull? , so far i have only open onr of them and i wont be selling that soon , maybe in the next bulk of parts , regarding price iam taking offers

yep that one, sounds good, but i will prolly get one by the time that happens. Just FYI, no "taking offers" type threads, check the FS thread rules section :wink1:

fixed now if someone is interested just pm to give them a price for the bulk or for individual parts

i know dont worry i have 4 extra ones

i just added 2 more items , 1 P2 elder upper armor and shins

pm sent your way

No really, you need to be posting prices. This thread will be locked if a Mod catches you. Not trying to interfere in your sale, just an FYI :)

6) An asking price must be supplied by the seller in their first posting about the item. No "make an offer" or auction style for sale posts will be allowed. They will be deleted. A prospective buyer can always make a lower offer, of course.
This is it.

prices posted it , since everyone is asking for individual prices i sort of divided the lot in 3 parts

I want them all lol.. But can't afford the price..

Btw, good fella here..

Do you have ht avp scar abdoman armour? And bio air pipes? Any of you guys know if wolfs bio air pipes will fit on an avp1 figures mask?

new pictures added with individual prices

Pm sent to u dude.

Back