Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a6b96b7700f44b40cb0e88f688307fe9.jpg

Got to pose my sand trooper. I might get another one down the line if possible, cause it is so difficult to display. Idk

Maybe when HT does a scout trooper or someone from rogue one. One shelf can be a variant trooper shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of putting atop the dewback when he arrives, has anyone done this yet?

If you can get the SS TIE pilot belt that might work. I believe the holster is removable and would maybe fit on the HT belt.

Agree. Not to mention it looks plain wrong on the tie pilot imo. I have the pilot and was thinking of doing this myself. Would probably look good on the sandie, it even has the rough weathered look.

My goodness. This is hands down the best trooper HT has made and the best TK armor trooper I have ever seen. From the pouches, the weathering and the fit on the armor. It really is a next level figure and it just oozes the OT on the shelf. Absolutely gorgeous. 10/10.

One with the space trooper...... Such a contrast between the flat dirty look and the shine.

If you can get the SS TIE pilot belt that might work. I believe the holster is removable and would maybe fit on the HT belt.

looks like the holster is attached to the belt on the HT stormtrooper figures...Is there a way to remove it from the belt and attach it to the sandtrooper belt?...

Matt

Back