Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of the Troopers I have (Storm, Sand, Space, Shadow, and Scout) this is definitely my favorite. Just looks really damn cool in person and I'm tempted to get a second.

Of the Troopers I have (Storm, Sand, Space, Shadow, and Scout) this is definitely my favorite. Just looks really damn cool in person and I'm tempted to get a second.

Do it! :)

They are pretty variable to. Leave out the shoulder pouch, switch put the blasters, maybe one without the backpack, one with the binoculars, maybe a no-pauldron sandie.

Did I mention I will be getting alot of Sandtroopers. :)

Personally I'll wait for the other 2 HT variants. This is because the same weathering will bother me. But cannot wait to see them ready for sale and have the trio on display already

I'm hoping the variants will have slightly different helmets, even if it's a simple black band adjustment. I'm looking forward to HT's new SandTroopers release, but at the sametime Marmit's can be modified to look like HT alternatives. The armor matches up almost exactly....just a switch of the helmets and it's on.

Personally I'll wait for the other 2 HT variants. This is because the same weathering will bother me. But cannot wait to see them ready for sale and have the trio on display already

Yeah I'll wait for the other two variants aswell. I'll get two of each. Will end up with 6 or 7 in the end.

I hope they go for some difference in both weathering and helmets aswell.

Yeah I'm thinking of waiting to see if variants are made. I'm guessing they will be at some point. Still really like the figure though.

Yeah I'll wait for the other two variants aswell. I'll get two of each. Will end up with 6 or 7 in the end.

I hope they go for some difference in both weathering and helmets aswell.

Wish I had the space to get 8-10 Stormtroopers total, 2 Sapcetroopers and 2 of each type of Sandies. But with my other collectibles, including the large props and helmets, display space is limited. So I'll only get 1 of each, plus the white pauldron Marmit which I'll keep. The SSC Sandies will be sold as soon as the other 2 HT versions arrive.

Wish I had the space to get 8-10 Stormtroopers total, 2 Sapcetroopers and 2 of each type of Sandies. But with my other collectibles, including the large props and helmets, display space is limited. So I'll only get 1 of each, plus the white pauldron Marmit which I'll keep. The SSC Sandies will be sold as soon as the other 2 HT versions arrive.

One of the advantages of only collecting 1/6 scale. I'll end up with alot of troopers.

4 stormtroopers
6-7 Sandtroopers
I have 1 Snowtrooper but if HT makes more I'd get 1-2 more
Happy sofar with my single scout with Speeder Bike but could easily add another.

One of the advantages of only collecting 1/6 scale. I'll end up with alot of troopers.

4 stormtroopers
6-7 Sandtroopers
Happy sofar with my single scout with Speeder Bike but could easily add another.

Yes. Exactly. It seems like the SS Stormtrooper is the only one that won't fit it well with its newest HT counterpart. The snow trooper and scout seem like they will blend in seamlessly with any HT offering. Even the SS sandtroopers seem to fit in well.

4 stormtroopers
6-7 Sandtroopers

No matter how cool scaled items and figures are, they are always behind the props for me :)

Old and new one. Got new one today finally!

14udr39.jpg

I am having a very hard time deciding between the Sand and Space Stormies.

They're both amazing. Depends what you like, the dirtied up realism of the sand trooper, with all its military accessories, or the glossy Buck Rogers vibe of the space trooper. I prefer the latter, so although I have both will probably - probably - let the sand trooper go at a later date.

Back