• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys sale and Blitzway Scarface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Falconer, Tracker pred and Mars Ambassador. HT King Leonidas, Blitzway Scarefa

Bump for a great guy :D All the best keysta, hope everything is going well for you bud!

Re: HT Falconer, Tracker pred and Mars Ambassador. HT King Leonidas, Blitzway Scarefa

The good morning bump

Re: Tracker pred and HT King Leonidas, Blitzway Scareface.

New stuff added. Hate to part from some of these figures but it is time.

Keeping eyes peeled, seeing no drops but I'll be here.

Nice items! :rock

bump bump bump bump bump...look at all of these bumps

not too bad, can't complain. business picking up slowly, but starting to get the hang of things. btw, long shot question, know where i can get my hands on a 1/6 dexter? lol

I have an unpainted sculpt from Rainman that I sent over to Greggo for painting but I never went through with it. Maybe you and I and greggo can work something out here. I would want what I paid for the unpainted sculpt. And if you want Greggo the man with the magic brush to paint for you. I know he will. LMK

Back