1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad coming to this thread and seeing what could have been. If HT ever release something close to the prototype on page 1 of this thread it would be the figure of that particular year.

It's sad coming to this thread and seeing what could have been. If HT ever release something close to the prototype on page 1 of this thread it would be the figure of that particular year.

Absolutely!

Yeee, girls love dat painted over mustache. It's Joker Daddy tier.

Yeee, girls love dat painted over mustache. It's Joker Daddy tier.

I mean, to be fair, Romero Joker was pretty much an OG Pimp. It seems like every episode he had a new girl with daddy issues and a clown fetish willing to let him wreck her life.:lol

If the prototype sculpt wasn't so perfect ... this would not be as heartbreaking. I know Joker merch is ubiquitous but what a great piece to tease and then leave on the shelf. This is one I'd pay a little more for on a more limited release. It'll be the one movie Joker not produced and Leto got multiples.

If the prototype sculpt wasn't so perfect ... this would not be as heartbreaking. I know Joker merch is ubiquitous but what a great piece to tease and then leave on the shelf. This is one I'd pay a little more for on a more limited release. It'll be the one movie Joker not produced and Leto got multiples.

Absolutely
I wish HT wouldn't show us these prototypes and then not bother to make the fig, drives me nuts.
hot-toys-unveils-their-incredible-1966-version-of-cesar-romeros-the-joker

hot-toys-unveils-their-incredible-1966-version-of-cesar-romeros-the-joker2

hot-toys-unveils-their-incredible-1966-version-of-cesar-romeros-the-joker6

I was like, this is an instant PO once it goes up.

Last edited:
I still kind of hold out hope that this guy’ll just randomly pop up at some point. I don’t expect it or anticipate it and it’s just sort of a passive thing, but seeing what happened with the Arkham stuff, I feel like it’s no longer outside the realm of possibility to see them just say “eh, **** it” and **** out random stuff from time to time, with no rhyme or reason.

This is my #1 most wanted unproduced Hot Toys figure. So many other crap figures they made instead...

I really thought this was coming out back then... primarily because unlike some of the other prototype figs they make, this one had all the accessories AND all the hands with the display. Back then I would have thought it was a done deal...

Back