1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummed this figure never came out. Not a lot of Romero stuff to choose from these days.

A small hope that with this Joker movie coming out there will be enough perceived interest HT would release this 66 version but I’m not holding my breath.

figures-we-missed-at-comic-con-2017.jpg

:impatient::clap:lol

A clause needs to be built into these contracts that says the license holder must make a certain amount of product during a certain time frame otherwise what is to prevent rich companies from buying properties they don't like and just sitting on them thus burning that property down.

A clause needs to be built into these contracts that says the license holder must make a certain amount of product during a certain time frame otherwise what is to prevent rich companies from buying properties they don't like and just sitting on them thus burning that property down.

Then you'll never get anything. Licenses need to be easier to access than being more difficult. Nothing really is a guarantee profit. You can sell lots and still lose money. Some properties are hard to make all the characters because there's always A listers and C listers.

It would have been the centerpiece for a lot of people's collection.
Yeah, that 66 Batmobile and Batman were the reason I originally jumped into collecting Hot toys. I am still holding out hope we will still see the 66 Batmobile. It is my ultimate grail piece.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yeah ... no offense and all, but I don't see how a grown man owns that doll and DOESN'T feel like a creep.

Explain that one to the kids! "We're not allowed to play with daddy's hooker dollie." :rotfl

To bring this thing back off-track ... I've reached out to Hot Toys a couple of times regarding this figure, still waiting for a word back. Everytime I look at pics it just irks me this never saw the light of day.

Back