1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've given up hope on this one. Which is a shame, because it would have been nice to have all the major live action Jokers together on the shelf, and in similar quality. If only... :pray:

I’ve been kind of impressed with how quickly they’re throwing all the Infinity War **** out there. I figured they’d have taken 6 months to slowly trickle it all out, but, at the rate they’re going, and with the slow and somewhat low-profile year that is Deadpool, Ant-Man, Solo, and Aquaman making up the majority of the **** we’ll be seeing this year genre wise, I can’t imagine they won’t have some room for some niche stuff to fill in the gaps. It’d be kind of nice if the failure of JL put the kibosh on all the focus they were giving the DCEU ****fest and they started paying more attention to the classic iterations of those licenses again. I strongly doubt it would ever happen, but to see them revisit stuff like Superman and ‘89 Batman, in 1/6th or 1/4 scale, and expand upon the ‘66 license, maybe even doing a one-off Carter Wonder Woman. It’d be wonderful.

I strongly doubt it would ever happen, but to see them revisit stuff like Superman and ‘89 Batman, in 1/6th or 1/4 scale, and expand upon the ‘66 license, maybe even doing a one-off Carter Wonder Woman. It’d be wonderful.

:exactly:

The chances of this happening are slim to none, but it would be amazing if they did that.

If HT do ever release this figure I hope they do some of the other 66 villains also. Catwoman, Penguin, Riddler.

I agree they really need to revisit Keaton and Reeve in 1/4 scale. Or at least another Reeve in 1/6 scale, the last figure is great but definitely room for improvements.

I have a custom on Ebay
919fa9d218beccaf66381e9b38baff87.jpg

I think there’s a legit chance this will be like the Arkham Joker and will just reappear for preorder out of nowhere in a couple years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm hoping this guy surprises us as the Bat-related item this convention season...

Back