1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not going to be made. How did '60's Batman & Robin sell? I got both & would gladly give them $$ for a Romero Joker, but if they were slow or poor sellers then it will not happen. I try to be optimistic, but.... Won't hold my breath. If they list it I will absolutely get it.

Well. . .at least there are several Jared Leto Jokers to choose from. . .

*sobs uncontrollably*

giphy.gif

If they would have released West, Ward, and at least shown Romero as coming, they would have all sold quickly IMO. Or even have a release date for the 66 batmobile, that would have helped. Hot toys only have themselves to blame. Arkham Batman didn't sell well because they did not show or commit to any other figures for the line.

See but here’s what I don’t get; did they sell a ton? I couldn’t tell, but Batman and Robin both sold out. It’s not like they didn’t sell the entire production run unless in Asia there’s crates stacked upon crates of these guys sitting around, and as it’s been said, more would have definitely sold if the Batmobile or a few villains would’ve been guaranteed. It sucks but either way, I’m still holding out hope to wake up one day and see Joker and Batmobile up for preorder.

I have been thinking the same for over a year. They probably sell quickly, but they did sell out and are now getting a high mark up in the secondary market. I completely agree, that if the Joker and the Batmobile were assured to be follow up items, Batman and Robin would have sold quicker.

It seems like Batman sold well but I think Robin is in stock a few places yet (I believe BBTS had him still not long ago).

Man, I really want a Romero Joker. I really hope HT does put him for PO. The Joker is usually (even to a degree the SS Jokers) a good seller for them.

Back