1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b8ead4b7836a4ed8123aa26589c61e66.jpg
just posted on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is uncanny.

This still isn't confirmed as legit yet, is it? I hope it is, love my 66 B&R

The facebook photo from JC Hong with the Hot Toys logo in the corner seems fairly legitimate...only typically see that with actual releases right..?

It's real, there's just some question over whether it'll get mass produced or not. I'm leaning towards "yes," but I'm an optimist.

5edb8f2ab85aa59d8c0abc4583cff157.jpg

I definitely think this will be produced by Hot Toys and actually will be a popular figure (if it comes close to that head sculpt). Joker is a very popular character, and I can actually see this version selling even more than some of the Leto Joker variants.

I grew up watching the show on YTV kids (reruns) and it is a fun approach to Batman. Like a real life kids cartoon. This joker is kind of a nice retreat from the twisted, morbid current Jokers (which have their place too). I love the feel of the comic book like base, some neat extras and a pretty solid suit. I think Batman and Robin "66 might look a bit silly for the casual collector (sorry Adam West)...but this Joker would look great in any collection.

And sales of the "66 batman and robin shouldn't sway Hot Toys. This Joker has more universal appeal (imho)...and I think any of the other villains, save for the Catwoman, would be a risk (based on the "66 design and appeal) and may not happen.
I can see the Returns Penguin and Catwoman possibly happen tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch HT release Joker only as part of a three pack with reissued Batman and Robin. I hope not but......

I dont know if u guys noticed this. I saw some ppl talking about his mask, well here its.

At 4:09 of this video u can see it:

image.jpg

That's awesome! Glad it comes with the mask. Still don't get the point of the light blue Batman. They should just rerelease the original to go along with the Joker :dunno

That's awesome! Glad it comes with the mask. Still don't get the point of the light blue Batman. They should just rerelease the original to go along with the Joker :dunno

Yeah, I liked those clasped hands. This figure looks awesome. And about that light blue Batman, u know they love these exclusive variant versions lol.

I dont know if u guys noticed this. I saw some ppl talking about his mask, well here its.

At 4:09 of this video u can see it:

View attachment 291444

Joker is coming. Pending licensee final approval. Thats the big reveal in the video rather than the mask.Blue varient batman prototype, is it already approved? Might see the two in a 2 pack?

Joker is coming. Pending licensee final approval. Thats the big reveal in the video rather than the mask.Blue varient batman prototype, is it already approved? Might see the two in a 2 pack?

Doubt they'll go with a 2-pack for this. One is an exclusive variant and the other a regular release. Btw, JC Hong said something about Romero releasing soon in his FB. Good news, probably next week?

Back