Hot Toys Rocky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slyjoe77

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all
Does anyone collect Hot toys Rocky figures. I am looking yo buy some and am wondering if anyone thinks they are worth getting

Those old rubber bodies are trouble. Unfortunately, I doubt HT will ever deliver on a new Rocky figure (though they have hinted at it for years).

And they don't even have joints at the shoulders, so if you want to pose their arms at all then you put pressure on the arms that will hasten their deterioration.

Man I remember when these were $99 bucks each. The only one I opened was Rocky, and his body is still in good shape. I snapped the hand peg when changing out the Fist for the Gloved hand though.

Im still gonna have to get them as im a huge rocky fan ;)

I'm also a huge Rocky fan, but still only own the Blister exclusive Clubber Lang, due to his non muscle body, and just overall awesomeness. "Hey woman! Hey woman! I bet you stay up late every night dreamin you had a real man, don't ya!"

I'm getting the Rocky Balboa and Clubber Lang next Friday.

They may not be the best figures, especially compared to the other 6 figures I have. But. Also a massive Rocky fan and getting them for a really good price, MIB too.

Hey all
Does anyone collect Hot toys Rocky figures. I am looking yo buy some and am wondering if anyone thinks they are worth getting

The Italian stallion and clubber are probably the only ones worth getting. Drago and rocky IV's likenesses were really off.

I ended up selling my Italian stallion thinking rocky would release a better version as i wasnt totally happy with it, but that day never came.

Im still gonna have to get them as im a huge rocky fan ;)

Getting JOhnny's custom Rocky might be cheaper given hwo much these go for now. JOhnnys will probably look better as well given how far the 1/6 game has progressed since these releases. JOhnnys a talented guy and rainman's tailor is doing the outfit

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126143

Back