Hot Toys Robocop 1 and Endo t-800 (clean) values?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need to raise some pennies, so, my sell my HT robocop 1 Mint with mint box, and my HT t-800 endo in box complete, but would like some values please.....ebays' not that helpful...

Ebay actually is VERY helpful imo its here that you will be greatly undervalued.

Endo = $300 U.S.
Robocop = $400 U.S.

Just my opinion.

Ebay actually is VERY helpful imo its here that you will be greatly undervalued.

Endo = $300 U.S.
Robocop = $400 U.S.

Just my opinion.

I think when Hurricane said " ebay wasn't so helpful " he meant that there wasn't any of these things listed showing the value at the minute (in the UK ?).
Not sure though , you might be right.

Anyway I would say about £130.00 - £200.00 for the endo depending on where you sell it , although with T4 coming out you might want to hold onto it for another few months.

As for robocop I would say somewhere about £180.00 - £200.00 +

I could be completely wrong but the last ( UK ) sales I seen of these things were something like this.

Wow 400.00 for Robocop? Might have to sell mine soon then J/K but I'm glad I got him for half that price a year ago. :banana

I would think nows the time to unload the T-800 while the hype's up and before the movie is judged. Plus, people might get the T-700 as a substitute.

I dunno. The older Preds didn't drop in value when the new ones came out. If anything, the new ones just failed to increase in value. But there definitely is a saturation point in the market. Doesn't matter how many different variations you put out. I'd like it if my clean endo keeps increasing in value, but then again I sure would like to get rid of my mint Wolf Pred that I've had for a year now and hasn't increased a dime.

I dunno. The older Preds didn't drop in value when the new ones came out. If anything, the new ones just failed to increase in value. But there definitely is a saturation point in the market. Doesn't matter how many different variations you put out. I'd like it if my clean endo keeps increasing in value, but then again I sure would like to get rid of my mint Wolf Pred that I've had for a year now and hasn't increased a dime.

well... you know , when the movies terrible... :monkey3:monkey1:lol

I think the price of the T-800 endo will drop now since everyone knows a T-700 is coming which looks pretty much the same. But then again the paint apps, base and accessories are differnt.

I think the price of the T-800 endo will drop now since everyone knows a T-700 is coming which looks pretty much the same. But then again the paint apps, base and accessories are differnt.

I have doubt about this. T-800 is still a classic, from the 2 movies that rocked the world, T-700 is something new and no one knows for sure its role in the movies. Besides that T-800 comes with 2 cool guns, T-700 has a rock as a stand :rolleyes::D

Imo the T-800 will never drop in value, heck even the V1 HT's batman Begins fetches over $200 and it looks lousy. The last thing that will reflect a drop in price will be the T-700. Most collectors including myself are more into originality and the T-800 is about as original you will get.

Funny thing, we have a russian collector's community meeting today & we get our arses to the mall checking what's going on in the movie-theaters & etc... And there was a big toy-shop opening today, so we decided to go&see is there any collectibles available...
We were all shocked when we saw HT Robo Gun Arm version for equivalent cost of 180$ :horror
I have three of them now :monkey3:monkey1
Don't know what to do with them though :lol:rotfl:lol:lol
I think a couple of my friends will get some pretty rare bithday presents :)

Recently I managed to get the HT Robocop V1, its a very cool figure which I have been hunting for sometime, does it comes with a stand? :confused:

That's unlikely... even though its basically the same, its still not. The look of the T-800 (including color scheme) is way more iconic than what the T-700 will deliver. Now if they rereleased the T-800 then it would be problem, but for now I think the value is safe.

I am surprised that the Robo is doing so well... not that he doesn't deserve it, but usually if I own a figure it's gonna drop in value :lol

Well... I got the FoF set based on your thoughts, so we'll see if it bucks the trend of if I take you down with me :lol

Back