Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jillvalentine03.jpg

jillvalentine04.jpg

Awesome pics Agen!!:yess:..

Seriously, Outstanding top quality, and even better than Hottoys official pics :rotfl

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Edit: I Love the way you use the "backstages" in all your pictures dude :wink1:

Fantastic pics as allways! The hat still looks a tad funny to me but that is HT's fault and not yours Agen. I wonder if the hat can be shrunk for a tighter fit? Again though beautiful pics Agen.

HT's Jill Valentine mini review and WARNING

1. Smaller breast than Black Widow (BW), but with the same structure hard plastic insert. Inserts were glued to pegs but pried free again and the pegs are sanded down, as with BW after the initial release. This may have caused the delay of international shipping. This make me think the bodies are made well in advance for both BW and Jill.... just waiting for the head and cloths for assembly.

2. The blue and grey material (very similar) used for clothing do not really stretch. It's tight enough for the pants, but allows slightly more articulation range than BW's and yet does not feels like stretching the threads or material to the limits like BW. The black material used for the sides and under arms of the "baby blue" blouse is stretchable, but there a big down side to it (below).

WARNING
3. The black material as mentioned (point 2) stains the arms and body. Which was also why HT took the precaution to wrap the arms (upper and lower) in plastic film. However it was not enough protection, parts which are exposed, like the joints (areas near the joints, elbows and shoulders) are stained. The rubber torso around the shoulders (below the arms) are also stained as these had direct contact with the black material, with no protection for Jill (black) undergarment.

4. As Jill head is mostly a single piece like Sheva's head, her neck hole is quite smaller than other TTF's head.. Due to this and the the way the neck is constructed on the new TTF, damaged rubber of to the end of the neck may occur (at least with my copy), that may cause bunching of the rubber neck. I'm observing if the crease/stress to the rubber torso could be be reverse by letting the rubber rest separately un-attached for a few days. Some mod will be done to the neck post of Jill's head.

I'm rinsing the cloths, and may add padding or cloths to separate the body from the blouse, especially from the black material of the blouse.

Well 3 & 4 is my main troubles with this figure.

Stained arms near the elbows
stainedarm.jpg

Stained torso - right side
stainedright.jpg

Stained torso - left side.... and crease damage to the neck
stainedleft.jpg

From experience: stains on the rubber torso will dissipate over time...

Last edited:
Wouldn't be a big deal to me, she isn't meant to be displayed nude and never is in the game.

EDIT: Ah, just read the dissipate part. If that's true... makes me worry about putting the black t on my T-800.

Last edited:
I dont have Jill yet. :impatient:

Nice pictures Agen. :)

Thanks for the review and warning bandito. Now I'm thinking of getting a tight suit made of thin fabric for the body to avoid stains. Any suggestions where to buy one?

Thanks for the review, Bandito. Jill sure is high maintenance...just like a real woman.

EDIT: Ah, just read the dissipate part. If that's true... makes me worry about putting the black t on my T-800.

I don't think you'd have a problem with the T-800 in this regard. I haven't followed the T800 thread for a while so I don't know if there had been issues, but Ive had the black shirt on mine for months now and no staining. The plastic and rubber on the T800 is ostensibly different to the current female bod.

Thanks for the review, Bandito. Jill sure is high maintenance...just like a real woman.

I don't think you'd have a problem with the T-800 in this regard. I haven't followed the T800 thread for a while so I don't know if there had been issues, but Ive had the black shirt on mine for months now and no staining. The plastic and rubber on the T800 is ostensibly different to the current female bod.

You should know that the black swinsuit-like clothing/undergarment that Jill's wearing does not stain her body (as T-800's shirt does not stain the body)... but the stretching black material used for her blue blouse is the one that stains.

While stains on the rubber will fade over-time (I had 2 HT figures with similiar staining problem). Staining on the PVC arms (I believe the new arms Jill/BW/T-800/Whiplash are PVC) are harder to remove ... except maybe painting them over.

Back