Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT needs to buy the rights to the entire series. Atm the only way I see STARS Jill comming is if Capcom releases mor DLC costumes for the Mercs in RE5 and include Jill's STARS outfit. My guess is if we see another Jill it will be BS Jill.

Face Close-up

facecloseup.jpg

I think if Hottoys buy RE1 license and make main Alpha team characters like
1. Chris
2. Jill
3. Wesker
4. Barry
Plus Rebecca from Bravo. May be a couple of monsters and Tyrant. It will make Hottoys much more money than both RE4 and RE5 made combined. Some might say they already did STARS Chris and Wesker, but Chris look really different in RE1. Wesker may be not that much different but if they make it I'll buy it.
I get your point, but its just they HAVE made STARS Chris and Wesker ya know. sure Chris is more skinny etc but nothing much would change the outfit it more or less the same. and Wesker looks totally same ( maybe older lol ) having to buy ANOTHER Chris & Wesker would suck for peoples money for something they sorta already have.

Rebecca & Barry (less barry for me never liked him lol ) they have a good chance of being made than buying the Rights to RE1 since they are in RE5, and much more detail was given to them.

And HT only make a limited amount of their figures so its less about they would sell more then RE4 RE5 since they probs wouldnt make more than that.

And its just soo long ago to make something from, companys gotta think more about now for success and money and wider audience. more people would probs have played the newer titles since 4 n 5 are featured much more heavily in the media (Crazy i know, nothing beats the classic titles)

I get your point, but its just they HAVE made STARS Chris and Wesker ya know. sure Chris is more skinny etc but nothing much would change the outfit it more or less the same. and Wesker looks totally same ( maybe older lol ) having to buy ANOTHER Chris & Wesker would suck for peoples money for something they sorta already have.

Rebecca & Barry (less barry for me never liked him lol ) they have a good chance of being made than buying the Rights to RE1 since they are in RE5, and much more detail was given to them.

And HT only make a limited amount of their figures so its less about they would sell more then RE4 RE5 since they probs wouldnt make more than that.

And its just soo long ago to make something from, companys gotta think more about now for success and money and wider audience. more people would probs have played the newer titles since 4 n 5 are featured much more heavily in the media (Crazy i know, nothing beats the classic titles)

I would still love a STARS Chris based on how he looked in the remake. Aside from him being smaller, his face looked abit different too. Another STARS Wesker is unessisary though I agree. His face is a tad different in RE5 and Remake but not so much so that it's really noticable. Only thing you need to change on the current STARS Wesker to make him more Remake accurate is his glasses. His glasses in RE:CV/X Remake, 0 4 etc look like T2's glasses.

RE is not too old for HT to make figures from earlier games though imho. They make Predator, Terminator, Mars Attacks! lines to name a few and they pre-date RE by severall years. Figures from earlier RE games I'm pretty certain would sell extremely well.

You are dead to me sir!!

:lol

jillvalentine01.jpg

No didn't repaint it.

wonderful shot Agen.:clap:clap

Really awesome agen i will get mine later. I need to save up money for it.

Sideshow is supposed to get their allotment sometime this month. Can't wait to get her in hand; Agen's pics look great. I cancelled my initial order after realizing I had enough Reward Points to get Jill for free, then put in a new order using my Reward Points. :yess:

nice pics Agen, your photos really makes a difference, fully shows the figure in its glory (or maybe better than it looks to the unmagnified eyes lol)

Thank you very much for every comments :bow

jillvalentine02.jpg

More Jill Valentine Pics will upload soon!

jillvalentinepics.jpg

Back