Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, ..a close up inbox pic from HK apestore :

I ordered mine from him, yesterday ( This is not the first time)

4871178524_606b32449f_b.jpg

Edit: It seems Ht have changed the mouth and lips size.. .We need more in hand pics ASAP!!

Last edited:

I concur, we need pics goddamnit!

Edit: Wow in this pic. it looks like her lips are a little fuller. Nice!!! God I wish I had a time machine so I could go 1 month into the future and get this allready. Sept can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
The "BSAA version" on the box has me hoping for a second Jill now. I don't see why they would put that, or at least the word "version" on it without a second version (STARS :pray:) being in the works.

The "BSAA version" on the box has me hoping for a second Jill now. I don't see why they would put that, or at least the word "version" on it without a second version (STARS :pray:) being in the works.

While I :pray: too, Sheva's box was denoted with "BSAA Version" as well.

Doesn't Sheva also say BSAA version too? But yeah I'd love for a Battle Suit Jill or better yet STARS or RE3 Jill.

^^^ Im not going to wait to find out BSAA Jill is mine... As soon as BBTS gets there stock... Im not worried about STARS anymore no Wesker or Chris STARS for me anyway... Realy Battle Suit Jill does nothing for me... I would pick up a RE 3 Jill though my favorit Resident Evil game...

Doesn't Sheva also say BSAA version too? But yeah I'd love for a Battle Suit Jill or better yet STARS or RE3 Jill.

This jill outfit, is BSAA version, and yes, Sheva Alomar was BSAA version too (but South africa division, like Josh and the other team members) but I think it does,nt necessarily mean anything about new Versions

About jill Valantine outfits:
I do,nt like the Batle suit version (aka Nina Williams version :lol) because does,nt represent Jill,s iconic character.. and of course, she looks horrible (although sexy) with this outfit.... I would preffer the clasics S.T.A.R.S RE1 or R3 otfits instead the BSV.

Anyways ...We still need more Jill BSAA pics!! :impatient::gah:

Last edited:
That's what'll most likely be the one though, unfortuneately, since she's pretty popular with the Asian crowd wearing the battlesuit.

I am sticking with the BASS version. Might go ahead and use the head for my Jill RE1 custom and use the body and gear for something else.

That's what'll most likely be the one though, unfortuneately, since she's pretty popular with the Asian crowd wearing the battlesuit. .

Yup, and I bet they will ended up releasing the BSV of Jill.... and probably soon :thud:

Yup, and I bet they will ended up releasing the BSV of Jill.... and probably soon :thud:

That would be fine with me. I know alot of you guys dont like BS Jill and it definately is my least favorite look of her's but she'd still be a welcome addition to my collection. Beside us Asians have a thing for brainwashed blondes in tight outfits :lol I just hope she has her cloak and bird mask and with any luck, a new angrier face sculpt (though thats pretty unlikely). But yeah RE3 and STARS Jill are the most desireable.

Hard to tell. In the pic in the previous page, Jill's lips look a little fuller but it could be just the photo or paint. Either way be sure to post LOTs of pics when you get her.

Julia Voth's likeness while definately preferred, isn't as important to me on STARS or RE3 Jill since Jill didn't look like Voth untill the remake. But her likeness is important to me for Battle Suit Jill cause that Jill is based on Julia Voth.

The head sculpt as-is could pass for a pre-Julia Voth Jill Valentine. You know, the one from the PS1 days.

JillValentine7.jpg

Unrelated, but I stumbled onto this while googling:
jill_complete.jpg

:lol

Back