Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1138339ux27aazzx94hvj4.jpg

They really need to make her expression more angry!
But I think I'll still buy her when she comes out. Hopefully that's before AniCom 2011! :D

Will Ada be in the new 3DS Mercenaries game? I would love for Hot Toys to have a second opportunity to make a figure of her. I was very disappointed that she wasn't included in the Resident Evil 4 line.

Will Ada be in the new 3DS Mercenaries game? I would love for Hot Toys to have a second opportunity to make a figure of her. I was very disappointed that she wasn't included in the Resident Evil 4 line.

She hasn't been confirmed yet, but she's very likely. I think everyone who's been in Mercenaries(not counting RE3) is at least in this. Plus some added people.

She hasn't been confirmed yet, but she's very likely. I think everyone who's been in Mercenaries(not counting RE3) is at least in this. Plus some added people.

It would be cool if they did add the RE3 mercs. Nikolai, Carlos, and Mikhail would be be a big surprise. They could also add Steve so he can annoy me with his weird voice again.

"Relax beautiful. I said I was soary"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PIEVE0QtVHM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PIEVE0QtVHM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1138339ux27aazzx94hvj4.jpg

They really need to make her expression more angry!
But I think I'll still buy her when she comes out. Hopefully that's before AniCom 2011! :D

Agreed but I'll take what I can get. Still an angrier expression would have been nice.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong past due.

Screw Barry, if anyone deserves a figure, it's TOFU!!!!!! The only character who is even more awesome than Wesker himself!!!!

Seriously though HT give us Barry. The guy is legendary and must be made in 1/6 plastic!

High Resolution

Everything look good Except head sculpted.

valentineb.jpg

I am sooooo Torn. Normally, my rule is just one version of a figure. It took me just recently to even change that by buying the TDK batman since I already have the OC Bats. But wow, this figure is sweeeet. I was thinking of selling the BSAA version, but I'm not too sure as it does blend well with the other Resident Evil crew. :gah:

It's funny, I wasn't impressed at first... but when I scrolled down and the head was cropped off, it suddenly looked much better. So it's just the head sculpt that's throwing me off.

Back