Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want Jill, but she would look out of place with STARS Wesker and Redfield. Old school beret Jill FTW!

Thanks! That's because you can't see the figure's face. :lol
It was supposed to be reminiscent of the game.

LOL that explains it. I was so amped on buying this until I saw Agens comparissons pics (awesome pcis) but man that sculpt is worlds off.

i have my new jill valentine whith me but i cant undress her blouse this tight HELP ME!!! I DONT WANT BROKEN
T_T

I agree that's the biggest reason why I'm having a hard time buying this figure so I decide to make a my own S.T.A.R.S version of jill

I really want Jill, but she would look out of place with STARS Wesker and Redfield. Old school beret Jill FTW!

So I got my sister to order Jill for me at Toy Anxiety and they allready charged her card. Do they useually do this on pre-orders? I'm thinking it cause they know they'll have her in-stock real soon but I'd like to hear from someone who's done buisness with them.

So I got my sister to order Jill for me at Toy Anxiety and they allready charged her card. Do they useually do this on pre-orders? I'm thinking it cause they know they'll have her in-stock real soon but I'd like to hear from someone who's done buisness with them.

i order from them all the time great to deal with but i never placed a pre order with them but since most people are getting there jill's this week im guessing toy anxiety should be getting them soon

It could be that she's in stock and they just haven't updated their website yet. Or they're just waiting till all the Pre-orders are filled then they'll list it as in stock for the others who didn't PO.

Could also be one of those test charges. Sometimes buying from new places, they'll do that. Was it for the full amount?

Hello: ) I'm new here, and I am really enjoying this thread. All we have at the moment is Wesker, and we are currently waiting on a Jill that we ordered on Big Bad Toystore. Hopefully she will ship soon.

It could be that she's in stock and they just haven't updated their website yet. Or they're just waiting till all the Pre-orders are filled then they'll list it as in stock for the others who didn't PO.

Could also be one of those test charges. Sometimes buying from new places, they'll do that. Was it for the full amount?

I belive so. I didn't see anything on their site where thay said they charge a persons card just to test that it works. It would be cool if they allready have her though. That means she could show up next week.

Toy Anxiety seems to have a good reputation around here so I'm not really worried, just anxious.

wonder if hot toys will make barry and rebecca since there in the mercenaries reunion in resident evil 5

Unfortunately, it's doubtful. I would love to have a Rebecca figure and would also buy Barry in a heartbeat if they made them, though.

Yeah I'm guessing HT's done with RE5 and will is gonna focus on the movie licence. I still hope we get a Battle Suit Jill to finnish off the RE5 line but I'm not holding my breath. Rebecca and Barry would have been great though. I'm still bummed we didn't get a Chainsaw Majini :(

Back