Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a good thing i canceled mine as I had car problems and had to pay for that. but hopefully ill be able to get this figure with no problems.

Holy ____ I was on the CSC site earlier today and didn't see that. Man if it wern't for sales tax, I'd order her right now! Looks like I'm gonna have to wait till BBTS gets her.

Actually even with sales tax, Jill comes out to a total of $158.75 at CSC and about $155 give or take at BBTS. Since it's only about $2 more at CSC I may just suck it up and get it there. I was contemplating on waiting for a place that has her cheaper to get her in stock but goddamnit I want Jill now!!!

Any US online store that still has STARS Chris? My Jill looks lonely without a partner. Sigh, if I knew Jill would be released I should've bought STARS Chris!

Jill > car problems. You don't need a car you can walk! :nana:

I kid, I hope the car thing gets worked out. Car problems are dreadful.

thanks, all taken care of now. thing is the price of the repair is about the same price jill would of cost. :dunno

Would of been more if i didnt have the insurance on it, about 3-4x more.:ted

Jill is in stock at Cornerstorecomics.com if anyone is interested.

https://cornerstorecomics.com/index...oduct_ID=3955&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=

Might be a good price, but still a little weary of ordering from CSC. Though I hear using paypal is alright and safe.

Actually even with sales tax, Jill comes out to a total of $158.75 at CSC and about $155 give or take at BBTS. Since it's only about $2 more at CSC I may just suck it up and get it there. I was contemplating on waiting for a place that has her cheaper to get her in stock but goddamnit I want Jill now!!!

You should! DO IT! I've got $25 credit at BBTS so I'll be getting her for about $130. I need to be somewhat cheap right now :gah:hence why I haven't jumped at an earlier order anywhere else.

Any US online store that still has STARS Chris? My Jill looks lonely without a partner. Sigh, if I knew Jill would be released I should've bought STARS Chris!

I think your best bet is Ebay now...:(

thanks, all taken care of now. thing is the price of the repair is about the same price jill would of cost. :dunno

Would of been more if i didnt have the insurance on it, about 3-4x more.:ted

Might be a good price, but still a little weary of ordering from CSC. Though I hear using paypal is alright and safe.

Thank goodness for insurance.

Yeah I don't think I've ordered anything from them since all that happened. Though I never had a problem with them before.

^I'm scared of ebay. :( Thanks anyway. :) Looks like these figures are indeed limited, my local collectible store no longer accepts orders for previous RE5 figures.

You should! DO IT! I've got $25 credit at BBTS so I'll be getting her for about $130. I need to be somewhat cheap right now :gah:hence why I haven't jumped at an earlier order anywhere else.

I just may but like you, I also need to be cheap. I was originally gonna get her at Alter but I'm having trouble with me debit card and can't use it while the bank is sorting everything out and I thought she would be $139.99 at BBTS.

I understand why you'd be hesitant going on ebay artofwar. I only use it as a last resort and will only deal with people who have 99.5% positive feedbac(100% if they're overseas).

^I'm scared of ebay. :( Thanks anyway. :) Looks like these figures are indeed limited, my local collectible store no longer accepts orders for previous RE5 figures.

Loontentoys on ebay is a great seller, very trustworthy and has a pretty good price on Chris STARS, US 159.99.

As for my Jill vs Iron Man problem... :gah: I'm gonna try and get both x)

Back