Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imitating this would be great... add blood, broken limbs, mod the head sculpt...
wesker11.jpg

When you're the best collectible toy maker in the world, your customers become a bit difficult to please, it seems.

This will be my first Hot Toys character (although I have to TrueType bodies for drawing), and I love the way she looks and all the goods that come included. Those items made me choose this one over Black Widow...

...if I come across an extra $150 I'd buy her, too.

^But people should not settle for mediocrity right? For a company that has released stunning sculpts of movie-based characters same quality is expected from their other lines too. ;)

Anyway the final product is a beauty. This will be my first HT too.

Last edited:
Jill looks kind of like Sheva, and kind of looks like Chris, just minus the facial hair and skin color...lol...
lol I'm half joking.

I was thinking the exact same thing :lol they just painted Sheva's head white...
...but it took me a moment to see the similarity between Chris. Obviously, I'm half serious. :lol
And 'generic' is not what you want from HT...

LIN Chris would be awesome! The costume is also in Revelations so a figure of it would be a great way to tie in with the release of the game without having to aquire a new license.

Would love LIN Chris, but considering the costume - BSAA Josh Stone - "who is the man?"

Heels may give Sheva 1 to 2 inch more... Jill would still have a 1 to 2 inch height advantage (at 1:1 scale)

Going solely on comparing the figures and the RE5 game stats, Sheva is about the right height.
The figure from actual heel to top of head is around 27.5cm which at 1:6 is 165cm/5'4".
Sheva's boot heel is around 2 inches, putting Sheva at around 5'6".
So technically Jill is the short one. Unless one is taking Jill's REmake height of 166cm. :monkey1

^But people should not settle for mediocrity right? For a company that has released stunning sculpts of movie-based characters same quality is expected from their other lines too.

True. I find the most difficult thing to reconcile about this figure is that there is good indication that it was produced at least in part due to voiced fan demand for the figure, which is commendable, and weighting that against the mediocre headsculpt and other innacuracies.

More discovery: The legs lost swivel joints...delegated to the ball hips, this certainly severely limits the range it can do... Can't HT make good female body.. while improving on parts.. back-tracking on others parts as well...
:cuckoo::cuckoo:
IMG_6255-horz.jpg

^^Actually..Further testing out King Leo's legs as an analogy... the range is not that bad.. most human range can still be done. Need to test it out on the actual figure...

More discovery: The legs lost swivel joints...delegated to the ball hips, this certainly severely limits the range it can do... Can't HT make good female body.. while improving on parts.. back-tracking on others parts as well...
:cuckoo::cuckoo:
IMG_6255-horz.jpg

The only thing that hottoys have improved with this new body, are the double jointed knees, but everything else.... is a ____ing step back (or 2 or 3 steps back) ..
Seriously: No logic ... :slap
This smilie could explain my feeling about the new FTT :blissysmi
The more I look at this new TTF body..the less I like it

Edit: Not sure, but looking at the pictures again, the rubbered low torso (waist) may limit the hip joints too.

Last edited:
If Leo's Pelvic region holds true for Jill or BW's body.... The rubber pelvic does help it to imitate what CG 2.0 body can achieve.

So there should be no big lost in articulation. That's a "BIG IF"

she looks good actually. And BW suprisingly looks good too!

I keep thinking these female figures have overly small hands

Last edited:
Back