Hot Toys Red Skull is official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I passed on the Captain America hero costume of first avenger! I always wanted this version to have the "first appareance" of the character next to the modern Steve Roger from the Avengers! Yeah, heavy metal!

Now with this two I will make the display I wanted! The moment of he movie when they first meet!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uStdq3S9zPo[/ame]

Sign me up for a Red Skull he looks pretty sweet.

Not sold on the USO cap so will skip him & Loki was never an option as I don't have Thor so I'm quite safe with just Mr Skull at this moment in time.

Neil

Red Skull looks fantastic, not sure about the Hugo Weaving sculpt though.

Sadly, the Captain America's don't really impress me so what's the point of having Red Skull and no Cap?

Red Skull looks awesome! I figured we'd get him but I was starting to worry a little. Like others, I'm skipping USO Cap probably. Not because he's not cool, just because I've got to prioritize.

Red Skull looks awesome! I figured we'd get him but I was starting to worry a little. Like others, I'm skipping USO Cap probably. Not because he's not cool, just because I've got to prioritize.

I'm exactly the same, I was starting to worry we wouldn't get Red Skull even though in the back of my mind I thought we'd get him.

In terms of priority, Red Skull shoots to the top of my list, above even Michael Keaton Batman, USO Cap would fall far below, I'll definitely pass on him but if I could afford it I'd love the whole set.

Don't worry about the Weaving sculpt yet guys, it's early days.

The only thing I really like about the USO cap is the classic shield.

I'll probably try to grab one when the Ebay sellers start parting him out...would look awesome on the first avenger Cap :)

Neil

Loki was kewl.

Red Skull was meh.

Iron Monger was nothing special.

Shaw owned them all.

337081-sebastian_shaw.jpg

Back