Hot Toys/PS4 TOYSOUL 1/6 Scale Shock Trooper - Star Wars: Battlefront Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a lot of people kinda made some jabs at this release, but I just got mine the other day from sideshow.... Man I love this thing! I really like playing the game and it looks exactly like the one in game. Some said it had a dodgy paint job, but that's how it looks in the game and they replicated it perfectly. Nice weathering detail as well. Back pack has adjustable straps like the Sand trooper. All in all, one of my top favorite HT Troopers!

I know a lot of people kinda made some jabs at this release, but I just got mine the other day from sideshow.... Man I love this thing! I really like playing the game and it looks exactly like the one in game. Some said it had a dodgy paint job, but that's how it looks in the game and they replicated it perfectly. Nice weathering detail as well. Back pack has adjustable straps like the Sand trooper. All in all, one of my top favorite HT Troopers!

WICKED! I am excited for this... thinking of getting the Jumptrooper too and incorporating accessories to make my Empire Trooper I play as. The Jump pack on the back of a shocktrooper. Glad the Trooper looks great. Then also having a really cool weathered Stromtrooper to go with my Darth Vader.

Got mine yesterday as well... it's my new favorite trooper! Absolutely love it... and the slipcover insert is one of the coolest I've seen in a Hot Toys figure.

Played around with some natural lighting... just cellphone pictures so they're not the best quality. This guy is quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces in the collection.

Attachments

• 20160902_151702.jpg
    20160902_151702.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 364
  • 20160902_151658.jpg
    20160902_151658.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 355
  • 20160902_151622.jpg
    20160902_151622.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 358
Just ordered this figure for only 190$ USD, a really good price for somenone living in Sweden! So what's your opinion on this figure, does it look okay when he's standing with OT figures or will it stand out looking weird?

He's sold out now at SSC. I would have got this but there's just too many figures. I hope they go for the Scout Trooper and Magma Trooper next.

Scout might be a while as Sideshow is still selling theirs I believe. Magma trooper is a pretty cool design. More interesting than the shock trooper to me, but I barely have enough space for troopers from the movies.

Back