Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered the suntan version of this upcoming body that looks like it could work:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163814747015?ViewItem=&item=163814747015

Wicket Solo, no Leia, sounds kind of weird - maybe Han had been to Endor a few years earlier.:dunno And maybe Wicket was in fact trying to tell Leia something shocking.:horror:lol

Yeah I've bought a few of those Xing bodies before, and it should work great for Leia. Only drawback is you can't bend the arms more than 90 degrees, and even that much risks the rubber getting split at the elbow joint.

Yeah I've bought a few of those Xing bodies before, and it should work great for Leia. Only drawback is you can't bend the arms more than 90 degrees, and even that much risks the rubber getting split at the elbow joint.

Yeah, those type of bodies I never bend more than maybe 30 degrees.

Amazing that they haven't solved that issue by now - these seamless bodies have been common for nearly ten years now.

Supposedly, those are the 3rd iteration of the Pop Toys/Xing body, and they claim that they have been “updated” — whatever that means.

Just got this set yesterday and here?s my setup for now. Love how they both turned out!

f0a0fb0b987d1d0a80f96eef3d488003.jpg
57b21743924ae7c667c48138ecf122b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! Free shipping, but I think that?s a fake out, because the item price is $30 above the regular price. I think shipping is just included in the price.

Oh well. Good luck!

Just got this set yesterday and here?s my setup for now. Love how they both turned out!

This is an amazing display! What a great idea having Leia and Luke on the speeder bike together. The only thing that looks odd is the Biker Scout looks like he is friendly with Wicket. Maybe he is a defector or Lando in disguise.

Finally able to have a Princess Leia from each of the original trilogy Star Wars movies. The only three Princess Leia figures I'll need (unless they ever do a Slave Leia!) :D

IMG_2643c.jpg

@Talibane, I checked the Endor Luke and Endor Leia helmets, and they are definitely different molds. The Luke helmet is slightly wider, with different rear detailing, and the top fabric part of the helmets are different widths too. Some various paint diffs too. So in short, not the same mold with different interiors. Pretty much different helmets altogether.

Really cool setup. Haven't put my Luke and Leia on the bike, but they look awesome. I nice chunk of Endor, the whole display looks great and that stand! Is it possible to get a wider shot?

Yeah thanks for the great shot and inspiration ST1138 !

I had something like this in mind for mine when I get Leia + Wicket. Nice to see what it could potentially look like [emoji1303]

Just got my Leia & Wicket in. Superb figure set! I'm also thinking of moving her & Luke onto a speeder bike at some point, but waiting to see if Hot Toys releases a brown ROTJ version. I have a Sideshow one with with a Scout Trooper on it, but wasn't too impressed with the flimsy, model kit feel of it to buy another.

Endor:Tatooine shelf.jpg

Finally got the set!
I really like the way Wicket turned out! Great addition to my collection.
I went with the classic pose. I'm probably going to shorten the spear to make it more accurate, and might decide to lighten the hood somehow.
This is straight out the box with minimal futzing.
My Leia poncho has a tear in it :(
Anyone else have a problem with the poncho?

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2936.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2936.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 180
  • fullsizeoutput_2937.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2937.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 178
Back