Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This set is so great. Just opened it up quickly and I so hope they make more Ewoks. I prefer leia in her general gear. Glad I bought a second leia for the Endor look. If you are on the fence, jump. Awesome set

I'm surprised the Ewok hasn't received even half the criticisms that the Jawa robe did, as the color is way too dark compared to prototype. Was on the verge of returning the set, until I put the Endor gear on Leia, which is the highlight of the set IMO. Used some of my lady's makeup to lighten the hood and touched up his super white face and belly a bit. Also if you reverse the hood, I think it looks alright & could be used for a second Ewok with some extra coloring on his face. So....after a lil bit of work on it this set has left me happy. IMG_5569.jpg

I guess my mind was playing tricks on me. I thought for sure I saw there was a wooded drum rack to put the helmets on. Guess that was the Hasbro one.
9ce6776f6b28f84c2aff06a1771f6ccb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine a few days ago. I?m really glad that I kept my Endor rebels set from SS.

3799b23e0c5991622b0c85e6491f9f5f.cr2

f034732702c6d8838ca755552dba25b9.cr2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The hood is the correct shade of brown if you turn it inside out, but I'm not sure if the darker brown will rub off on his furr.

I guess it's the flash but I thought it was a pic of a Wicket plush toy.:lol

Is that the single or two-pack Wicket?

Today I received my single pack Wicket from Toys Buying Agent. He is awesome! I?m glad I went with the single pack because his face is definitely darker. Looks great to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hood is the correct shade of brown if you turn it inside out, but I'm not sure if the darker brown will rub off on his furr.

I guess it's the flash but I thought it was a pic of a Wicket plush toy.:lol

The fur must have a reflective quality as the flash burns straight past Hot Toys' brown dry brushing on the surface, and picks out the original creamy white colour underneath.

I found him impossible to photograph properly. I've never been interested enough to set up a little 'studio' so every photo is pot luck.

Darkening the fur more would be very simple once you've chosen a colour, repeating Hot Toys' method, as long as you start with the merest amount of paint left on the brush for safety.

Called PC today to get an eta because these pics are making the wait really difficult! They said they're expecting it next month. Really hope it turns up then. Might get my mind off how long Gamora is taking to get released.:impatient:

I guess my mind was playing tricks on me. I thought for sure I saw there was a wooded drum rack to put the helmets on. Guess that was the Hasbro one.
9ce6776f6b28f84c2aff06a1771f6ccb.jpg
...and where was there Death Star troopers at the battle of Endor? Like, why? I remember this Hasbro one, and now the Hot Toys one, but I legitimately can't remember Death Star troopers there. Not doubting they weren't (and I just can't remember), but wouldn't it have made better sense to have it come with the AT-ST helmet...if not all three? But I get why they did that since they showed off the DST years ago, so they already had the mold.

...and where was there Death Star troopers at the battle of Endor? Like, why? I remember this Hasbro one, and now the Hot Toys one, but I legitimately can't remember Death Star troopers there. Not doubting they weren't (and I just can't remember), but wouldn't it have made better sense to have it come with the AT-ST helmet...if not all three? But I get why they did that since they showed off the DST years ago, so they already had the mold.

They were in the bunker.

4k-swreturnjedi-starwarsscreencaps.com-16719.jpg

4k-swreturnjedi-starwarsscreencaps.com-16730.jpg

Back