Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta stop coming to this thread - my Ewok resistance is crumbling...

"We hate ewoks" certainly didn't last. Maybe there's hope for JarJar after all.

What are the three looks you're going for? General, endor w/helmet, endor without helmet?

Yeah, this ROTJ outfit is the most versatile of anything Leia-wise - helmet on/off, poncho/no poncho - plus she does so much in this outfit - Wicket/Biker, speeder bike, rebel briefing, Endor battle.

It's really unfortunate that we not only don't have a Bespin Han to go with Hoth or Bespin Leia, we also don't have a ROTJ/trenchcoat Han to go with this. There's obviously other options beyond Wicket, bt this figure makes me really want a trenchcoat Han to stand alongside.

At this rate we'll get Trench Coat Han in 2025; although part of me thinks they'll do him first before Bespin because why not lol.

Also - I?m holding out hope that Hot Toys will release the speeder bike. I wanted to pose her on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At this rate we'll get Trench Coat Han in 2025; although part of me thinks they'll do him first before Bespin because why not lol.

Well with a ROTJ version of both the Mando speeder bike and biker scout presumably not too far away (then again, this is HT so maybe not:lol,) I guess Han Trench makes more sense than Han Bespin at this point given the ROTJ saturation. Leia Bespin was an ESB outlier.

But yeah - you have to start to measure possible figure release timeframes against a sizable chunk of a single human life.:lol Like imagine a 2015 conversation in the lead up to Han's return in TFA about whether HT will do a Han Bespin, now it's five years later and still no sign of that figure, and maybe they preview it SDCC next year and deliver it mid the following year. That's almost a decade.:horror

Yeah, this ROTJ outfit is the most versatile of anything Leia-wise - helmet on/off, poncho/no poncho - plus she does so much in this outfit - Wicket/Biker, speeder bike, rebel briefing, Endor battle.

Speaking of the Endor battle, I'm kinda wishing now they had included an extra hair piece with the laced up braid she had in those scenes, as I always thought it was an attractive look. And it would also differentiate it a bit more from the previous Leia heads.

star-wars6-movie-screencaps.com-11736.jpg

Speaking of the Endor battle, I'm kinda wishing now they had included an extra hair piece with the laced up braid she had in those scenes, as I always thought it was an attractive look. And it would also differentiate it a bit more from the previous Leia heads.

View attachment 487189

Yeah, though it brings to mind her lackluster woodstock/ewok village outfit, it would have been a nice addition.

And that constipated gritted teeth look too.

Ugh, all we need - another "cheesy grin/at the dentist" Endor headsculpt.:lol

They actually put a slit on the left shoulder of her poncho. I thought it was a factory blunder until I watched the movie again.

Hey Cocoboloboy apart from the quick shipping how did you find the overall service of TBA? Was it packaged well and do they come with the shipper boxes?

Cheers

Figures from Asia do not come with Hot Toys shipper boxes. Those are just for OS markets.

I got 4 figures from the Phillipines(Anotoys),That had the shipper,but I know Hong Kong(Timcent)Kghobby don't usually semd out with shippers.

Interesting. I had one from Singapore with no shipper and the Shanghai Disney ones don't either so assumed it was all of Asia. But 100% Timcent does not have shippers.

Interesting. I had one from Singapore with no shipper and the Shanghai Disney ones don't either so assumed it was all of Asia. But 100% Timcent does not have shippers.

I did get a figure from Singapore that had the shipper too.
strange.lol

Hey Cocoboloboy apart from the quick shipping how did you find the overall service of TBA? Was it packaged well and do they come with the shipper boxes?

Cheers

I?ll be buying from them again for sure. The next couple SW releases coming up are major wants of mine so I?ll probably do the quick shipping option again on those.

Packaged extremely well. No official shipper but wrapped in bubble wrap, put in a box, completely wrapped in bubble wrap again then wrapped in a very heavy weight paper and taped up. Absolutely no damage or even any tears on it and the art box was pristine.

Back