• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent_85

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

Well guys and gals the time has come and I have decided to sell this bad boy:

P1011543.jpg

P1011546.jpg

SOLD

On reflection I was probably looking at the high end of the evilbay prices which in fairness are a little steep so I decided to drop my prices.
This figure has never been assembled and the box is also in pretty great condition, there is only very minor scuffing from shelf-wear.
I accept paypal payments only, any fees incurred will be payed by the buyer. I have positive feedback both here and on OSW (AEAFalloon) in addition to over 500 transactions on ebay (neophite1) with 100% feedback.
Thanks for looking! :wave

Last edited:
That's up to the seller guys. Don't haggle him. :lecture

Quotes directly from the forums rules here

However, if you are trying to sell something for the going ebay rate or above, please don't be offended if the price you are offering/asking is questioned by other members .

just so you know. if someone pays you over a thousand dollars as a gift you might run into some trouble with paypal. they are cracking down on gift payments, and that amount might make you stand out. just letting you know.

Quotes directly from the forums rules here

However, if you are trying to sell something for the going ebay rate or above, please don't be offended if the price you are offering/asking is questioned by other members .

Via PM's not as a public lynching...

Hi fellas! This ain't my first time to the rodeo but I appreciate the comments and advise. I'm happy enough to hold onto this guy for as long as it takes to get a price I'm happy with. I may drop the price a little at some point but like I said in the description I think it's a particularly nice example.

Last edited:
not as gift . something with this kinda price tag should not be paid via paypal gift - either you or the buyer should pay the paypal fees .

just a little advice buddy

Back