Hot Toys Power of the Darkside exhibit..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revan, Starkiller, and BT-1 are all cool but not necessarily must haves for my collection.

I like Starkiller as a character in The Force Unleashed games but I played him as a light side character and am not really familiar with him as Lord Starkiller.

I wonder if we’ll see any re-releases. I have a chance to buy Dooku for a decent price but wondering if he might see a re-release tied into this event.

No limit? Just a 14 day PO window?
1713820297078.png

The collector doesn't seem to have a clear limit, so for the most part it is a normal release I guess.

People expecting anything at the end of the event are setting up for disappointment. Never has HT shown anything at the end of any event, it is always right before or at the start everything is revealed.
Yeah who knows. My luck is I’ll buy the Dooku that’s available used and Hot Toys will announce a new release. I guess I would have it right away rather than having to wait and the figure is good as is.

As per TK-421's post on Youtube, 0-0-0 is limited to 2000 pieces. Hopefully, this is only an event allotment and more will be available at retail later on.

Edited.

Last edited:
As per TK-421's post on Youtube, 0-0-0 is limited to 6000 pieces. Hopefully, this is only an event allotment and more will be available at retail later on.

6,000 would be better, but Hot Toys' figure description says this:

Marking the official kick-off of Hot Toys “Star Wars: The Power of the Dark Side” Exhibition in Hong Kong, and the beginning of Hot Toys worldwide Star Wars events, we are excited to introduce a series of collectibles based on the villainous characters from the dark side and present the new 1/6th scale 0-0-0TM collectible figure for all Star Wars TM fans! This is a Hot Toys Exclusive item available with limited quantity of 2,000 pieces only in selected markets.

So, 6 announcements so far if I am not mistaken:

1: Revan
2: Lord Starkiller
3: BT-1
4: 0-0-0
5: Stormtrooper deluxe
6: Chrome Cody

Wonder how many more???

It is already 2-3 more than I was anticipating lol.

Think most of us assumed this would be specific to lightsaber users and Sith so seeing 2 new droids and a Stormtrooper was a nice surprise. I'll say we'll get 1-2 more releases.

Even though I'm not getting all of them, always exciting to see new product go up, and May 4th is also less than 2 weeks away.

Anyone remember if the (Mandalorian) Armorer was limited as well when she was first offered by Hot Toys as a summer exclusive? It could give us some hope on a wider release for Triple Zero when the Darkside tour event is over.

So, 6 figures announced with at least 3 possible future announcements: Savage, Grievous and ROS Palps
Omg this would be a dream come true if it happened. I kept my clone wars maul to go with clone wars sidious. A savage would compete that scene. Its my favorite in all of clone wars, as it's the only time we see a full dark side duel.

Adding a HT grievous would just be gravy.

But all things considered, I'm just glad Revan and Starkiller were not exclusives. HT were able to resist that temptation lol.

I'm apart of the "Grievous will be the big reveal for ROTS 20th anniversary" crowd.

Savage or Ventress would be a great way to end this even though. Both would help the TCW Maul sales too.

Wouldn't mind a Cosbi or two for my desk, just have no idea where to get them, the randomness of it would be fun.

Back