Hot Toys Power of the Darkside exhibit..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revan doesn’t surprise me all that much. There was a KOTOR remake in the works for sometime which would have made since for HT to release him along side that. With rumors lately of the game being canceled, it would make sense for them to release him through another means.
It’s not cancelled. It’s still in the works at Saber Interactive.

Revan doesn’t surprise me all that much. There was a KOTOR remake in the works for sometime which would have made since for HT to release him along side that. With rumors lately of the game being canceled, it would make sense for them to release him through another means.
The KOTOR remake was in such early development that I didn’t expect it to catalyze HT to do anything — plus, their decisions to not release unanimously popular things is a known trait, plus him being a Legends character, I really did never expect this.

As excited I am for the starkiller figure I wish we were getting this look instead.

Also I don’t know much about Revan but I know he is loved by so many so what should I look up to make myself get that figure too 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3187.jpeg
    IMG_3187.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This announcement made me spend the $2 to finally play KOTOR, about 3 hours in and having a lot of fun. I know plenty about both Revan and the game itself but never got to playing it.

Super excited for both Revan and Starkiller

Shame hot toys has a tendency to show stuff that never materialises. Like death star trooper.

Revan could easily join that list.
Revan and malak would be awesome thou.

Regarding juno a female officer who be great too

Shame hot toys has a tendency to show stuff that never materialises. Like death star trooper.

Revan could easily join that list.
Revan and malak would be awesome thou.

Regarding juno a female officer who be great too
They’d be stupid to put Revan on that list.

As excited I am for the starkiller figure I wish we were getting this look instead.

Also I don’t know much about Revan but I know he is loved by so many so what should I look up to make myself get that figure too 😂
Either play the original knights of the old republic. Or if you play the star wars mmo there is a side quest on dromund kaas that talks about him and a few group instanced missions that feature him. I will say revan in the mmo wasnt as cool as in kotor

Back