Hot Toys Power of the Darkside exhibit..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who or what is the one with the Bat ears? Or is that an April Fools phakery edit? :lol

8laq63.jpg
It’s Dark Trooper armor Moff Gideon

I would like a TPM Maul, I just bought a Solo version yesterday.

I’m wondering if these will actually be available for purchase or is it just a celebration event showing all the characters they have done in the past? So weird.

I would like a TPM Maul, I just bought a Solo version yesterday.

I’m wondering if these will actually be available for purchase or is it just a celebration event showing all the characters they have done in the past? So weird.
Its a strange thing to do, especially since people would only purchase these third party used and give their money to someone who isn't Hot Toys.

I hope we get some re-releases. I am banking on them releasing a padawan obi-wan so people will want a maul if they don't have one already from TPM and need a new one. Since they basically should be a two-pack.

Its a strange thing to do, especially since people would only purchase these third party used and give their money to someone who isn't Hot Toys.

I hope we get some re-releases. I am banking on them releasing a padawan obi-wan so people will want a maul if they don't have one already from TPM and need a new one. Since they basically should be a two-pack.
I would buy that two pack! Hopes for a new Maul and Padawan Obi! 🤞

I feel like I must be the only SW fan who still has no clue what a Revan or Starkiller is. Is that a video game thing I assume? Anytime I haven't heard of a character, it's usually either a video game or anime thing. 😁
Yup, both from video games - Knights of the Old Republic and The Force Unleashed, respectively. If you play KOTOR, your player character is actually revealed as being Revan with amnesia.

Oops, spoilers for a really old game! 😜

Yup, both from video games - Knights of the Old Republic and The Force Unleashed, respectively. If you play KOTOR, your player character is actually revealed as being Revan with amnesia.

I'm playing it for the first time now,

I've known about the plot and reveal for years now,

but I'm still gonna cry about this,

:cry:

This also makes me wonder if we will ever get a General Grievous.

I think the majority of us would be disappointed if he wasn't revealed for the 20th anniversary for ROTS next year.

I feel like I must be the only SW fan who still has no clue what a Revan or Starkiller is. Is that a video game thing I assume? Anytime I haven't heard of a character, it's usually either a video game or anime thing. 😁

Yup, as already stated, both video game characters lol. Popular characters from a popular era of LucasArts gaming. Revan came very close to be a vision on Mortis during the S3 TCW Mortis arc but that is probably the closest either have come.

Ah thanks. I think the last SW game I played was Star Wars: X-Wing on a floppy disk.

Back