• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***Hot Toys P2 Elder, Predator 2, and AVPR Wolf up for grabs***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anymore obscene pictures and/or comments will result in further action being taken and this thread will dissapear completely.

Now play nice, this is a Commerce thread. Childish outbursts or insultng other members will no be taken lightly.

Shell
x :peace

You had no intention of getting these, you're just a troll looking for mod status. "Trying to help me out". Whatever. Run along now, I just saw someone in another thread who misspelled "action figure"!

Cheers!

Childish outbursts or insultng other members will no be taken lightly.

Shell
x :peace

Uh oh, now there's a spelling mistake in this thread. We don't tolerate grammatical laxity lightly in these parts Ms Mod. :gun

Oops, my apologies, I didn't take into account your accent. :eek:

Hey... where did my post go? The one with this gif
TDKgif2.gif

I thought that was a good post. :monkey2

haha. it's pretty bad when you get modded for being childish on an action figure forum.

LOL!!!!:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol No doubt. Some people take themselves way to serious. Good luck with your sales bro, that is if you don't get shut down first

Shutdown for what? People making snide comments who think I owe it to sell them something? Or "shutdown" for further pointless posts like this one?

Moving right along...

Elder and Wolf are SOLD. P2 still available for $200 shipped if in the US.

Elder and Wolf are SOLD. P2 still available for $200 shipped if in the US.

Damn, that's a great price. If I didn't have so much stuff coming this month I would totally snag him.

I don't think you will have much trouble selling him soon at that price. Good luck.

Damn, that's a great price. If I didn't have so much stuff coming this month I would totally snag him.

I don't think you will have much trouble selling him soon at that price. Good luck.

Thanks bro, if anything changes just let me know. (If he's still available.)

Take care

Back