hot toys P2 BD : blood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalekidea

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi all

i just wanted to tell you all that i am going to try attempt to enhance the blood colouring of my BD version predator 2, i will post a pic later when ive done it.

does any one else agree that the blood doesnt show up very well?

i think it shows up TOO well. i'd rather there not be any "blood " (read: green splotches) on the body/face at all.
it's not like HT sculpted the bullet holes and crap into the body anyway. just some green around the arm stump is plenty.

yeh i mean the face is good but i want to add more to my body it might only be mine but it hardely shows up, plus it is the battle damaged version so its supposed to have blood, if you dont want blood get regular LOL

yea im getting the battle damaged version soon, and i thought they did have holes for the bullets....but i guess not, i guess you could heat up a needle and make some holes

the blood is sweet man, i just wish it looked more BATTLE damaged not blood smeared like war paint or something. Predator 2 doesnt get good until he starts getting ^^^^ed up, then that predator gets angry n ^^^^, its awesome!

I used some glow in the dark paint (Glopaint) for mine. Hot Toys should have used similar glow in the dark paint in the first place...

This is something I don't understand - how did McFarlane do a better job on predator blood back with their MM6 line? Thats how it should have looked.

I was very disappointed with the blood - its barely visible on mine too and its smeared on - there should be noticeable focused areas of blood on the torso for the bullet wounds even if they weren't going to sculpt the holes and the paint should have been far more luminous. This is supposed to be a battle damaged version - don't go half-assed.

hmm glowpaint, that sounds cool i might try get hold of some :naughty

I bought 2 Glopaint tubes: Off White in the light / Glows Green for 12 plus hours and Green in the light / Glows Green for 12 plus hours. The off white one I used for his face and the green for body and severed hand. And in the dark it looks really cool even if my Predator is not assembled yet - when assembled it will look great I'm sure. :)

I bought 2 Glopaint tubes: Off White in the light / Glows Green for 12 plus hours and Green in the light / Glows Green for 12 plus hours. The off white one I used for his face and the green for body and severed hand. And in the dark it looks really cool even if my Predator is not assembled yet - when assembled it will look great I'm sure. :)

i see , a glow stick?

well when the light runs out what then?

yea definently half assed on the battle damaged part, but its THE predator 2 to own

I only got it for the new head and the extra accessories. Otherwise it would have been a pass. The blood became more of a stain than blood. Yea I wish they did better on it too.

Oh please post some pics when you assemble it. I think it's gonna looks siiiiick!!!

i see , a glow stick?

well when the light runs out what then?

Party is over and everyone gotta go home. :D:D:D

just an update

i just painted over the blood areas with warhammer paint : scorpion green

looks much better :)

Back