• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT TOYS Nightmare Batman and more!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schmo florez

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking to sell off my small collection. All figures are adult owned and kept in a smoke free home. All figures have been displayed as shown. All figures come complete with all original parts, box, and brown shipper box. All prices include shipping and fees.

ARMORED BATS-$260

SOLD!

SOLD!!!!

CIVIL WAR CAP- SOLD!!!

CIVIL WAR ANT MAN-$160

FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPER-$130

Last edited:
No offense man but if you are an experienced seller you should know this "accepting offers" isn't the way to go, unless they are 1 of a kind pieces or some rarity. We have no way of knowing what a "reasonable offer" might mean to you as opposed to someone else.

No offense man but if you are an experienced seller you should know this "accepting offers" isn't the way to go, unless they are 1 of a kind pieces or some rarity. We have no way of knowing what a "reasonable offer" might mean to you as opposed to someone else.

Agreed ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to post prices per forum rule.

You need to read the marketplace rules, because you're wrong. Although pricing (as well as pictures) seems to generally get more response, neither is a requirement for posting a sale.

You need to read the marketplace rules, because you're wrong. Although pricing (as well as pictures) seems to generally get more response, neither is a requirement for posting a sale.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_sales

(vi) As a seller, you MUST state a price in your thread (excluding threads that are simply links to your eBay auctions). You may include "OBO" in a sales thread where a price has been stipulated, but threads where no price have been stated, and asks for open or silent offers are not permitted.

Thank you everyone for your concerns and guidance in this thread. To make the ship sail smoother I have updated this thread as of yesterday with prices included in the OP. I consider myself easy going. With that being said prices have been included and PM's are still being accepted. Let's make a deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_sales

(vi) As a seller, you MUST state a price in your thread (excluding threads that are simply links to your eBay auctions). You may include "OBO" in a sales thread where a price has been stipulated, but threads where no price have been stated, and asks for open or silent offers are not permitted.

Well, thank you for that, I still go to the old sticky and had not seen the updated rules after premium was put in. Free bumps for Schmo. :lol

Back