Hot Toys mystery package - what is it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronManny

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was cleaning out what's left of my man cave, and I came upon this. I'm not sure what it is exactly, or its value. Can anyone help? And, Captain Obvious of the forum, I checked EBay.

Thanks, in advance, for any info.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was cleaning out what's left of my man cave, and I came upon this. I'm not sure what it is exactly, or its value. Can anyone help? And, Captain Obvious of the forum, I checked EBay.

Thanks, in advance, for any info.

View attachment 282352

View attachment 282353

Ohh I don't know. Maybe a gift card of some kind? Is there a code anywhere? Uh mostly guesses here maybe a promotional something that came with your Batman figures? Sorry if I'm not too helpful. Btw I like your sig :lol

That looks like a cutter to me. In package design a box is printed flat and folded into its final box shape. the flat printout is called a cutter. To me it looks like that piece inside is a cutter and is meant to be shaped into something of a briefcase or a gift box as subzro mentioned- something clothing related? maybe that's what the dress up your figures line is about...

It was a bunch of 1/6 scale party favors that HT gave out a few years ago to VIPs. Party hats, shopping bags, holiday signs - all in 1/6.

It was a Holiday card trying to inspire you to dress your 1:6 figure up for the holidays!

IMG_8085.jpg

IMG_8411.jpg

IMG_8452.jpg

Stickman%20Chewbacca%20Christmas.jpg

It was a bunch of 1/6 scale party favors that HT gave out a few years ago to VIPs. Party hats, shopping bags, holiday signs - all in 1/6.

This. I had a set ages ago. It's little cardboard parts you can pop out of the perforated backing and fold into 1/6 scale items. Pretty cool as there are actually 1/6 scale HT figure boxes. Like joker and iron man ones.

Back