Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad i didn't blindly preorder this figure before seeing the movie...i have absolutely NO desire to have this figure in my collection now, lol

glad i didn't blindly preorder this figure before seeing the movie...i have absolutely NO desire to have this figure in my collection now, lol

That would have been a bit difficult, anyway, since he's hasn't been officially announced, just teased. So finding somewhere to pre-order would have been difficult. :wink1:

That would have been a bit difficult, anyway, since he's hasn't been officially announced, just teased. So finding somewhere to pre-order would have been difficult. :wink1:

ugh

so glad i saw this movie before the preorder became available

that better?

Considering

A. They probably have done all of the design work on this figure already, and

B. They have to know that the # of figures they are going to sell is way less than if he'd been what we all thought him to be...

It actually sounds like a perfect SDCC exclusive. The longer we go without a full reveal, the more -'m going to lean that way.

Wow looks like all enthusiasm for this figure went out the window after the movie came out. Mandarin could have been one of the best villains ever if they didn't turn him into a joke. So much potential. If I had this figure on display it would only remind me of what could have been and just piss me off every time I looked at it.

Hmmm I actually like Mandarin in IM3 but I will agree he would become one of the best villian if not for the twist.

When we only had the trailers to go by, Mandarin was a must get figure for me. When I found out the twist, I was on the fence. After actually seeing the movie, he is back to being a must have again. I really hope he ends up being a regular release, and he comes with the chair and backdrop; but I could also see them shelving him in favor ofmaking him an exclusive down the line.

I'm starting to think all these IM3 teasers we got a couple of weeks ago where just to see how much interest there where in stuff and we wont be seeing full reveals for secondary armors and such until closer to the end of the year. :dunno

That would be the only reason I would consider getting this figure.

I used to make the mistake of buying a figure because they "looked nice" Hottoys Goemon, enterbay Piccolo ..:dunno Sold them on of course but I eliminate the hassle of selling a figure I loose interest in completely by not buying said figure to begin with. This no doubt will look good, but I wouldn't buy a figure of a character, considering how I feel about the way he was portrayed in the movie!.

Back