1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

U0dapQi.jpg

Uuas21A.jpg

GchqOE2.jpg

l0KMZxI.jpg

63lkxta.jpg

jw8u42q.jpg

jCy1Wfj.jpg

Nothing less than perfection from you as always. Very nice.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Nothing less than perfection from you as always. Very nice.

Thank you, while I haven't has a much time with him as I would like, trying to make the most of it when I get it.

Dude!!!!!!!
Stunning pics!!
Why haven't HT tapped you yet?

Thank you very much, I'd love the opportunity, but I only buy maybe one HT figure a year with the budget I'm on, can't keep up with those who seem to be able to get every release.

Thank you, while I haven't has a much time with him as I would like, trying to make the most of it when I get it.

Thank you very much, I'd love the opportunity, but I only buy maybe one HT figure a year with the budget I'm on, can't keep up with those who seem to be able to get every release.

If you reached out to Hot Toys, and they liked what they saw, you might get them all free.

Yeah there's something about those photos. Posing is ace, but there's also something about the photos makes it look a lot more realistic than a lot of the Hot Toys promoted photographer/collectors. It does help that the beard is repainted hahah.

Had some interesting light today...

HT-ROTS-KENOBI-041.jpg

HT-ROTS-KENOBI-042.jpg

I'm really enjoying the different styles of photos that this figure has inspired from folks in here. It's cool to see everyone getting creative and showing their enthusiasm for this terrific figure. Very inspiring....best part of the hobby. Looking forward to more!

Glad you were able to capitalize on the lighting, it really brings emotion out of the portrait. Like you said, it really lends itself to variety.

Very nice photos, jedibear.

I was never sold on the sculpt for this figure, but I have a feeling I’ll cave one day and get him to go with Anakin.

Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Recieved my Obi Wan today, very happy with him. Put him in a fun pose with a bag of sweets until I find a final pose to go with!

f65305bd92a8f1d2b5336cd1dc63bc5b.jpg

Recieved my Obi Wan today, very happy with him. Put him in a fun pose with a bag of sweets until I find a final pose to go with!

Lol. I'm going to do that too!
My wife works at M&S, and she's slowly building up a stash of those items for my 1/6 collection. We have a bottle of honey, the orange juice, a pizza, pack of coffee, Percy Pigs, and a bottle of milk. They will be very handy for tongue in cheek dioramas.
Well done.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Was Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

These are fantastic comedy for 1/6.

My emperor has an M&S steak pie, taunting Luke.

'You want this, don't you"

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Was Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

These are fantastic comedy for 1/6.

My emperor has an M&S steak pie, taunting Luke.

'You want this, don't you"

Thats amazing! As soon as the Wife mentioned that her work had the little shop items in I knew they would be great, going to get the little trolley next and maybe pose some stormtroopers being wheeled around.

Thats amazing! As soon as the Wife mentioned that her work had the little shop items in I knew they would be great, going to get the little trolley next and maybe pose some stormtroopers being wheeled around.

The hand basket is too large and the trolley is too small, unfortunately.
I can take pics if you want.

Thats a Shame, I knew the baskets were way to big just wasn't sure on the trolleys. Thank you for the heads up though!

Do you have a frying pan and sausages ? They could have a grill on the light Anakin BBQ stand :lol

Back