1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

You want man-boobs?

Power of the Force nailed the look

The-Power-Of-The-Force-2-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Cinema-Scene_Big_2.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

If you said that was a custom Jnix Obi-Wan then people would surely buy it.

Couple of close-ups with the SLR.

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

These are good. Much better than previous photos.

Looks great there.

If anyone has them both, would be cool to see a pic of this base Obi with the torn cloak and backpack from Mythos Obi

Looks great there.

If anyone has them both, would be cool to see a pic of this base Obi with the torn cloak and backpack from Mythos Obi

Yeah, I'd love to see that too !

I was joking last time when I said this was delayed for the second batch, but I just got an email this morning that my final flex payment was pushed back to 6/20. Seems a little odd that there's going to be a two month turnaround before people actually starting getting these, if not longer. Maybe there is actually something going on in terms of a fix?

I was joking last time when I said this was delayed for the second batch, but I just got an email this morning that my final flex payment was pushed back to 6/20. Seems a little odd that there's going to be a two month turnaround before people actually starting getting these, if not longer. Maybe there is actually something going on in terms of a fix?

Its just a batch delay.

There’s no way it’s being changed as that would result in a 4-6 month delay due to production, distribution & transportation accommodations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone read or listened to "Master and Apprentice" by Claudia Gray. Just finished the Audible version, so good.

About Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn when Obi-Wan was a young Padawan. Really worth a listen.

Have to resist getting Qui-Gon now !

Anyone read or listened to "Master and Apprentice" by Claudia Gray. Just finished the Audible version, so good.

About Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn when Obi-Wan was a young Padawan. Really worth a listen.

Have to resist getting Qui-Gon now !

I’m listening to it now! Then I’ll tackle the Dooku Jedi Lost because both stories tie in together. But why resist? Give in to the dark side....

Yup same here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back