1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

POed at DenDen Hobby but no update yet. Anyone ordering form DenDen or KG Hobby getting any news?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

POed at DenDen Hobby but no update yet. Anyone ordering form DenDen or KG Hobby getting any news?
KG Hobby normally receive it in stock 6-8 weeks after the initial release in HK.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ordered a few times there and didn't remember it was that long. I guess i'm a bit spoiled by my orders from Timcent on Ebay. Usually got my orders withing 3 weeks of HK release.

Ordered a few times there and didn't remember it was that long. I guess i'm a bit spoiled by my orders from Timcent on Ebay. Usually got my orders withing 3 weeks of HK release.

How much more do you pay for getting the figure a month earlier than others ?

P.S Really like your wanted list !

How much more do you pay for getting the figure a month earlier than others ?

P.S Really like your wanted list !

Actually, i pay less to get those early. Reputable Asian sellers such as DenDen and KG are reliable, cheaper and also help in avoiding extra fees.

Living in Europe, ordering from the US could be a good option as well if shipping and import duties weren't that high... not even mentioning transport companies adding their processing fees over that.

Ordering locally is the worth though as you get your figures way after everyone else (at least 3 months behind compared to US releases) and end up paying more as retailers charge you local taxes and pass on import duties to final customer as well as their profit margin.

Generally speaking, a figure prices at $200 (prior to S&H) in the US can be add for $180 all included if acquired from a Asian store while it's gonna cost $250 buying it locally.

Anymore photo to post? Please poses Obi Wan vs Anakin.

Actually, i pay less to get those early. Reputable Asian sellers such as DenDen and KG are reliable, cheaper and also help in avoiding extra fees.

Living in Europe, ordering from the US could be a good option as well if shipping and import duties weren't that high... not even mentioning transport companies adding their processing fees over that.

Ordering locally is the worth though as you get your figures way after everyone else (at least 3 months behind compared to US releases) and end up paying more as retailers charge you local taxes and pass on import duties to final customer as well as their profit margin.

Generally speaking, a figure prices at $200 (prior to S&H) in the US can be add for $180 all included if acquired from a Asian store while it's gonna cost $250 buying it locally.

OK sure I know all the options. But KG are typically at the same time as Sideshow give or take a week or two. I thought you were getting the first release figures from Secret Base.

I have one for sale in hand in the states if anyone is interested,

OK sure I know all the options. But KG are typically at the same time as Sideshow give or take a week or two. I thought you were getting the first release figures from Secret Base.

No Secret Base release for me. I don't have the connections for those ;)

Is this Obi Wan still worth to buy? In video review some say, in certain angle it does not look like Obi Wan :( Some say it is like Hasbro toy. I am actually already cancel the Pre-Order. Thinking whether should I buy back the pre-order again.

Is this Obi Wan still worth to buy? In video review some say, in certain angle it does not look like Obi Wan :( Some say it is like Hasbro toy. I am actually already cancel the Pre-Order. Thinking whether should I buy back the pre-order again.

Most people haven’t gotten theirs yet

Looks stunning!

Can't wait mine!

Mine just delayed to June 5, per Sideshow

I got the same email. Stinks, haven’t had a new figure in a long time, dark side anakin. I wonder if we can get a figure announcement this week with all of the marvel hype. May 4th or not, it may be tough to knock marvel off of the ht Facebook page. Shazam could be announced as well. Let’s go ht, give us an ot announcement.

Yes the pics do look stunning! Can't wait to pair him with Anakin.

And thankfully, no delay email from SS. Still on track for May 20th. *crosses fingers*

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I got the same email. Stinks, haven’t had a new figure in a long time, dark side anakin. I wonder if we can get a figure announcement this week with all of the marvel hype. May 4th or not, it may be tough to knock marvel off of the ht Facebook page. Shazam could be announced as well. Let’s go ht, give us an ot announcement.

I have the hot toys ROTJ Deluxe Luke on pre-order. Im honestly shocked they haven't even taken out any payments yet except the $25 pre-order payment.

Not had a delay email here yet. Pre ordered from sideshow a month or so ago.

Back