1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

The pictures and the video reviews I've seen he looks amazing, very much up to Hot Toys standards.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

That's cuz they use flattering light and filters. All the normal pics show him with dark hair and smooth facial details. The likeness isn't bad but not great either.

I like it, he was meant to be 38 in ROTS.
871af8b9ff3c35817703af3cc895bc5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Jesus, follow the shape of anakins hair and imagine a human skull under that, what a melon

Yet people thought this figure is "cheap".

Mark’s pictures look great, but still not seeing a lot of Ewen in that sculpt.

So undecided on this one......Justins review makes the sculpt look decent though.

With each new in hand pic that goes up. I guess HT did a great job with the sculpt after all. I ‘ll wait to see mine in hand to see if I should touch up his beard to make it lighter

I'm really starting to dislike the flashy photography. Bring back OMG.

Still the best in-hand pic I've seen is this very early one from HK on 4-5-19...

in hand in HK 4-5-19 (1).jpg

Even the clothes look less poofy there. Everything looks good.

I'm really starting to dislike the flashy photography. Bring back OMG.

Still the best in-hand pic I've seen is this very early one from HK on 4-5-19...

View attachment 450132

Even the clothes look less poofy there. Everything looks good.

The lip looks worse in that pic though :thud:

When the lips look normal, then the limbs of the moustache seem thicker. McGregor had large central but trimmed limbs of moustache in the movie.

Somebody needs to shoot this figure dueling with Sith version Anakin :lecture

Back