1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

This figure can't come soon enough!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

What's the exact release date of this figure late april ? i'll pay my final payment on april 20 but i dont know when they are start shipping

no exact date just to be released sometime in April through to June

we usually see production pics before hand and they have not surfaced yet so it may be a wait yet.

how soon?
Pretty shortly. As in tomorrow. I’ve seen in hand pics, it looks immense, collectors won’t be disappointed.

Last edited:

Pretty shortly. As in tomorrow. I’ve seen in hand pics, it looks immense, collectors won’t be disappointed.

Where can we see the in-hand pics?

if you hack my phone :lol don’t worry, should be an influx of pictures tomorrow

I choose to hack your phone. Get ready!

:lol :lol :lol

Only a Sith deals in absolutes ^^

Alright, you big tease....give us at least one good shot from that phone of the figure...tonight!

Really looking forward to this guy. I wonder if his fat suit will need to be removed though, he does look to have puffier robes than Anakin from the pics.

No problem mate! :)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes ^^
I will do what I must

Really looking forward to this guy. I wonder if his fat suit will need to be removed though, he does look to have puffier robes than Anakin from the pics.
From what I can tell, the robes have improved vastly. They look perfect now.

The hype is real now

It has already more than a year...

I need trollmaster general Kenobi now!!

i miss the days when someone in HK would upload pics of waiting outside Hot Toys when the shipment had arrived for new releases that day and we would see the cartons of said figure being unloaded off a truck etc.

No problem mate! :)

I will do what I must

From what I can tell, the robes have improved vastly. They look perfect now.

i guess i should follow you on Insta now that ive seen the link here 😉

Whoever posts the first pic to show he’s been released in HK needs to accompany it with the appropriate greeting GIF. You know the scene.

Back