1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - New Obi-Wan Kenobi speculation thread

DZXeVONVMAAeYE3.jpg

DZXeW9YV4AAPiqe.jpg

DZXeYZYVAAAoEST.jpg

Amazing job, on every level. I used to think headsculpt was the only real area for major improvement on this, but this whole figure is everything you could want in a ROTS Obi-Wan and every penny worth the upgrade.

FEDFA7D4-42C4-4052-A89E-F96E312FFC3E.jpeg

Obi-Wan and Dooku, my wishlist just got shorter. And my prequels wishlist is now very short indeed. :yess:

Holy crap! This looks great! Insta-buy!

Wonder how many more Anakins have sold since this announcement... :lol

First pose I'm going to do is Obi-Wan throwing baby Luke away, over his shoulder... :p

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Amazing news to start off the day! Both Obi-wan and Dooku!

Accessories look great especially the holograms better then that translucent pieces we got from SSC, however I will say I told you so a bunch of bozos mentioned baby luke on the facebook page when asked what accessories e would like.. I said they are asking genuinely becuase theyre market for star wars is diff they rely on us to make decisions regarding what will and won't work. Although I agree baby luke needs many more character figures to make sense or to be usefull, quite a few people mentioned it and sarcastically or not they took it serious so maybe next time we can discuss actual accessories wed love to see. And receive with our figures.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

First posted has been edited with all official pics and specs.

Love the inclusion of the double finger pointing hand.

The accessories are a nice touch, but I'll be real with myself and I know I'll never use them. Standard for me. I'm not a prequel fan by any means, but this and anakin is an awesome set.

That Obi Wan headsculpt is superb! I had a rule for myself (and my wallet) not to get into PT collecting but recently after Buying SS Maul and Pre ordering HT Anakin I am very quickly starting to go down that rabbit hole! :gah:

Probably gonna PO, looks great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Small detail, but I do hope the production paint adds the slight grey near his sideburn area.

obi-wan-ewan-mcgregor-contemplative.jpg

Looks great and they did a great job with the accessories for the deluxe. Zero interest in baby Luke, but love the holograms.

So is it safe to assume that dooku is next or is that a SS doku I can't tell can anyone chime in?

Damn they actually nailed the sculpt. Maybe a little too mean in terms of his expression, but that's McGregor as Obi Wan alright. Man I'm amazed just how much I'm looking forward to Hot Toys going all in to the prequels. Certainly striking while the iron is hot (in terms of TLJ reaction hahahah).

So is it safe to assume that dooku is next or is that a SS doku I can't tell can anyone chime in?

I kind of hope its the Sideshow version. His head shape looks very odd.

Back