Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red in the sith eyes can also come from the lava environment light setting. We should wait for in hand pictures first before any judgement.

Someone posted these in the DS Anakin thread. The eyes look the correct color to me in these:

715D9F12-FA38-40DA-98D1-8A3AF88D1B0E.jpeg
7F6B2E02-834F-41BC-AA65-A254DC34908C.jpeg
D04774B7-29A9-415F-A4E5-563FFBDDEE3A.jpeg

Anyone selling the regular headsculpt PM me I can trade for either a mark 45 iron man sculpt sideshow wolverine body or cash:)

It looks great. It really does, but I have no desire to buy a whole separate figure just for a cool eye repaint. Sorry Hot Toys. This is jest being greedy. You should have packed this sculpt and base into a deluxe Anakin release. Pass.

I've been on the fence since I heard the announcement of dark side Anakin. I have a bbts I got last Thursday and I dont know if I want to open it or return it and try for a dark side
Odd that I'm torn on this but I think I'm just going to open it. I see the regular eyes/expression are actually really dam good. Maybe its just me but I think the sith eyes is more a cool for a bit then it will get stale kind of look:)

I've been on the fence since I heard the announcement of dark side Anakin. I have a bbts I got last Thursday and I dont know if I want to open it or return it and try for a dark side
Odd that I'm torn on this but I think I'm just going to open it. I see the regular eyes/expression are actually really dam good. Maybe its just me but I think the sith eyes is more a cool for a bit then it will get stale kind of look:)

I think you will be happy you did. The Sith eyes are not a must have to me. I think if it was either or I would choose regular version. If I get the exclusive version it’s so I can display both. I was thinking about getting two of the regular anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered from bbts. Left hand has that dark mark on it.... any ideas how to remove it? Also to all the freaks washing the robe, did you wash the outter shirt to? I cant believe the quality checks they miss on these 250.00 figures. I plan on using dooku's amber hand which isnt marked but I'd like to either get some feedback on a fix and get the skinny on washing the robe/ outfit

Back