Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of wished we saw Anakin vs Grievous in ROTS now :dunno

B1BAFBBC-0A8B-4A82-BD24-5D83CC011ED2.jpeg

Finally, the 501st has their General.

If HT starts producing clones, not sure what to do. I personally have no big issue with ssc clones, some lose joints. But HT is much more superior, just look at Annie.

Attachments

• 20180618_212103.jpg
    20180618_212103.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 290
Is anyone else waiting on their Anakin from Sideshow? I don’t mind waiting, I just want to make sure I am not the only one.

You are not. I missed the early notice email so I think my order got shuffled back too.

Edit: I believe someone mentioned calling them and being told they’re waiting on a batch to still come in.

Nice pics!

Is anyone else waiting on their Anakin from Sideshow? I don’t mind waiting, I just want to make sure I am not the only one.

No, I am as well. I’m on flex and my last payment is scheduled for the end of July. Which is fine with me actually, as I’m being hit hard this month with Luke, Yondu, and Gladiator Thor.

Nice pics!

No, I am as well. I’m on flex and my last payment is scheduled for the end of July. Which is fine with me actually, as I’m being hit hard this month with Luke, Yondu, and Gladiator Thor.

I feel you! June has been an expensive month for me in terms of Hot Toys. I also have Red Sonja coming in at the end of the month

I would love to see Hot Toys version of Rex, Fives and Echo phase II..gonna be epic display with Anakin!

Back