Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and for those waiting on the cancellation list, don't give up hope. I am on the regular order list and still haven't even gotten my order shipping email yet.

Have to wait until Monday for mine to arrive on the East Coast! Good time to be someone who actually likes the prequels in spite of their obvious flaws. I can enjoy a figure even if I don't like the source material...but nothing beats the unconditional love for a well made figure from a film series that you genuinely love!

The robe is made out of something that feels so nice. The clothes underneath, I haven’t found anyway to really adjust them to make it all sit better, aside from the wired part. I’m also concerned that the instructions warn not to leave the robe in contact with the hands or head or it may stain.

Well, guess I'll be displaying my Anakin without the robe on. You'd think they'd have an issue like that solved to protect the longevity of their product.

Got mine yesterday- just a few things:

1) Cloak length is not a deal breaker here- the length actually matches the movie when he watches Mace Windu go to confront Sidious. And yes its super soft- wire makes for the amazing hooded Darth Vader.
2) The sculpt of Hayden is amazing--one tricky part was removing the protective paper around his neck and under his hair to protect the pleather shoulders, that when you place the head back in, the cloth collar gets a bit crushed under the sculpted hair. It will take some futzing, but the materials used are incredible.
3) This figure is so incredible standing next to the helmeted Vader--can not wait for Obi Wan to get here!
4) Mechanical hand is so well done, hard to decide how to pose him

To all those who were hesitant, go grab him before he is gone or the price goes too high. Well done Hot Toys, bring on Dooku or Red Sidious!

The robe is made out of something that feels so nice. The clothes underneath, I haven’t found anyway to really adjust them to make it all sit better, aside from the wired part. I’m also concerned that the instructions warn not to leave the robe in contact with the hands or head or it may stain.

These type of issues are forcing me out of this hobby...maybe it's time to start collecting statues.

Got mine yesterday- just a few things:

1) Cloak length is not a deal breaker here- the length actually matches the movie when he watches Mace Windu go to confront Sidious. And yes its super soft- wire makes for the amazing hooded Darth Vader.
2) The sculpt of Hayden is amazing--one tricky part was removing the protective paper around his neck and under his hair to protect the pleather shoulders, that when you place the head back in, the cloth collar gets a bit crushed under the sculpted hair. It will take some futzing, but the materials used are incredible.
3) This figure is so incredible standing next to the helmeted Vader--can not wait for Obi Wan to get here!
4) Mechanical hand is so well done, hard to decide how to pose him

To all those who were hesitant, go grab him before he is gone or the price goes too high. Well done Hot Toys, bring on Dooku or Red Sidious!

Good to hear-did yours come from Sideshow?

.....and the board wouldn't be the same without it. :)

@ potatoes212 : where did you get Anakin? And post some pics please....

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

29a1cedf92f3ad384233b22a11b024f9.jpg
2273a2ae61d536959d96ef85c4cc5c6d.jpg
10e4668533187c651536fcbd6b323bdc.jpg
3c01e1605f92b319c9bc44333bf4f036.jpg
39bfb66ab731dba862aa22a70dcae96e.jpg
517f471deb7051b51a82e287cdf5e9db.jpg
0253292aceb8e68ce2ba33e4ccc8c76b.jpg
e8acda853767e3e8e4b5aa9930e704d6.jpg
218f0e39354b6b7e3863cb621be13f6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine today, much earlier than initially expected. This is definitely one of the best sculpts Hot Toys has done for Star Wars. It captures Hayden almost perfectly. The mechanical arm is very well done, and the figure looks great with or without the robe. Highly recommended!

Back