Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

It figures that this would have the best sculpt they've done on a SW figure.

Definitely up there with TFA Han, Leia, and Chirrut. So great to see nice figures I don't want. Between the space and $$ Hot Toys is trying to break up all our relationships. Hot Toys wants to be my new girlfriend.

20139786_1512626682134976_4685112163833275024_n.jpg

20229275_1512626722134972_7887876366272584665_n.jpg

Courtesy of Michael Crawford.

sdcc2017-sideshow-43.jpg
****ing incredible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Definitely need this.

Time to sell off the two Sideshow versions and my Medicom version.

Randy

We have money now Hot Toys! Just like the crusty, old OT guys!

Yes!! Going to be saving up for this and Yondu. I need more shelves!

The prequel Jedi weren't that bad. They were complacent. Save for a few. Mace was pretty cool and even channeled the dark side in his saber skills.

There were so many Jedi, many who had not even laid eyes upon a Sith, that I could see the majority of them being naturally weak. They had bolstered their numbers sure, but a lot of them lacked focus and training on a personal level. The Sith had been patiently waiting, planning for their inevitable return for a very long time.

The prequel Jedi weren't a bunch of bumbling Jar Jar mascots. They were just not trained to the fullest extent. The majority, anyway. Personally, I think their portrayal was done adequately enough.

Exactly... besides, the Jedi didn't come across as ultimate/all wise beings in the OT either. They were in hiding, weren't exactly honourable, and their lightsaber skills were not impressive. The PT helped immeasurably in that department. If they had been super badass and what 'crusty old OT fans' wanted them to be, then it would be harder to show how they all got wiped out. This Jedi generation grew up with peace and were thrust into war - they were vastly outnumbered in the Petranaki arena and got smushed accordingly. It showed why they needed the support of an army, and I hope Hot Toys give us some more Jedi and their troops to represent that! :) I'd love a new Mace Windu and perhaps the Legends troopers to go with him with all the purple and silver markings! They were badass and would make a neat exclusive!
As other have said, Aayla would be great too. Bly needs an update as the SS version did not get the helmet right at all, the same goes for Gree! And please give us mindblowing Tem Morrison sculpts as well!:panic:

So if they announce Obi Wan and Dooku, perhaps we will be getting Chancellor Palps as well? The possibilities are endless! Imagine if they did Magnaguards!:pray:

SSC's Maul is awesome. I saw him at my LCBS. It can hold its own next to HT and look on par in quality.

SSC Maul is missing the hooded look though... but otherwise, a good looking figure.

Hopefully Hot Toys will get a crack at Maul in the future.

It is about time! Wonder how long until we get a Padme?

Yes please. Any 1:6 Natalie Portman figure will suffice.

Padme's Geonosis outfit (Episode 2) would be the most likely candidate that Hot Toys would green light. But any Padme outfit would be OK for me.

is this real life? are we actually getting lil' ani!? :panic:

YIPPEE!!!!

Would the real life lil' ani from Phantom Menace ever grant his likeness for a 1:6 figure anymore? Or did he sign off all the merchandising rights (in perpetuity) to Lucas?

I thought I read the real life Anakin (child actor) got bullied as a kid and ended up hating Star Wars, not wanting anything to do with the franchise.

It does look really great but i would have to have Kenobi to go with him. Loved Mcgregor in that roll.

I'm not sure if I will collect any prequel figures, but those two would be the only ones I needed.

I wish they would display him without the cloak. It's nice and all, but I won't use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed ROTS, it's better than TFA & RO.

I'll definitely be considering this, if Hot Toys make an Obi Wan Kenobi then it's a certainty.

Back