Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my second Luke from BBTS today!
Waiting on Vader and the Emperor.
32148bc5e4cd2cf7f64c3095c4ef386d.jpg

cfc2e57386b817890b1955ba75f01be7.jpg

Damn, three RotJ Lukes in your display. Are you going to get Endor Luke as well to round out every outfit in RotJ?

Quick question, I don’t want to inspect too much and rip it, is the cloak sewn shut instead of having a claspe?

^^That is indeed the classic image that you have evoked with your shot - very cool indeed!

I am really digging this figure - it's really good.

HT-ROTJ-LUKE-012.jpg

A blast to take shots of....

Yes. It is sewn shut. Medicom added a clasp but I can’t remember if Sideshow did.

Thanks for confirming, as impressive as the whole figure is, the robe impresses me most, HT continues to find fabrics that have weight and hang like 1:1 scale costumes at 1:6 scale, I was impressed with their Vader cape, now this. I put mine on his shelf for now on my way out this morning, and his eyes were so glossy and catching the light, he really looked alive. This is my first Hot Toys Star Wars figure, it’s fun to see their quality brought to this franchise.

Love the shots of Luke and Vader Matrix!

This figure is one of my favorites not just for the awesome figure that he is but it also brings back the nostalgic feeling I had owning the Kenner one back in the day.

Here's a pic of mine on my office desk.
0ccf3d9f8215b3b36ea6db594e76e35b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Love the shots of Luke and Vader Matrix!

This figure is one of my favorites not just for the awesome figure that he is but it also brings back the nostalgic feeling I had owning the Kenner one back in the day.

Kenner 12" that came with Bib Fortuna at FAO Schwarz or a different Kenner figure?

Kenner 12" that came with Bib Fortuna at FAO Schwarz or a different Kenner figure?
The original 3.75 inch ROTJ Luke. I had 2 of them that I would play with as a kid. Sometimes I like to have him hold a blue lightsaber just for nostalgic sake since my first 3.75 inch ROTJ Luke came with a blue Saber instead of the green one. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

As a kid I only had the Endor Luke, I used to look through the Kenner catalog pamphlet looking at Jedi Luke and dreaming of having him. Around when the Kenner line started again in the 90s, my dad got me Jedi Luke from a collectibles shop along with a number of other long sought items like Anakin and Leia Boushh.

Back